What are cookies?
Cookies (literally translated: cookies) are small text files that are sent and stored on the Device from which the user connects to the Internet and goes to the mikran.pl website. These files are very useful because they allow the website to recognize user preferences. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the "life expectancy" of the file (i.e. its lifetime), and the value that is usually accidentally generated by a unique number.
Most often cookies are used for:
- remembering data, such as information entered into order forms or login details,
- identify users as logged in,
- remembering user settings regarding page layout, text size, preferences and colors,
- showing users that they are logged in to our website,
- exchange information with trading partners to provide services on our website. Information provided in this way is used only to provide services, products and functions and is not used for other purposes.
Types of Cookies used
- Cookies used by Mikran are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices in this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adapt the Website to each User individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- Mikran uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The User has the option of limiting or disabling access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
- adapt the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of Website pages,
- recognition of the Website User's device and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User interface,
- remember the history of visited pages on the site for the purpose of recommending content,
- recognition of a User who previously used the Website,
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website,
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session,
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator,
- adapt the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs, including the recognition of a User who has used the Website in the past and is now using again and has not passed the login process,
- Ensuring the safety and reliability of the site.
The administrator of the service uses external cookies for the following purposes:
- collecting general and anonymous static data through analytical tools: Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA],
It is possible to configure each web browser in such a way as to completely or partially disable the possibility of storing cookies on the hard disk of a computer or other device used for browsing websites. Failure to accept cookies does not mean that you cannot use the mikran.pl online store
Cookies necessary to ensure correct display and use of the Mikran page:
- OCSESSID - a cookie used to identify the customer - contains a token based on which the application loads the user's data from the database.
- country - cookies used to read country values.
- currency - cookies used to read currency values.
- language - cookies used to read language values.
Performance and statistics cookies on the Mikran website:
- utma - cookie used by Google Analytics,
- tumb - cookie used by Google Analytics,
- utmc - cookie used by Google Analytics,
- utmv - cookie used by Google Analytics,
- utmz - cookie used by Google Analytics,
Ability to specify the conditions for storage or access by cookies:
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform each time cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User may delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.