Liquid for curing models made of investment material. It allows you to obtain an even and smooth surface of the model.
- Heating the model 45 min/ 200-220 °C.
- Soaking 2x2 seconds or 1x4 seconds.
- Allowing to cool.
Liquid for curing Prohard models.
- Liquid intended for hardening and hardening duplicated models from investment masses.
- The preparation holds wax well, does not react with preparations reducing surface tension.
- It shows good adhesion - The preparation is well absorbed into the duplicated model, giving an optimal hardened smooth surface for further development.
- Dry the duplicated model at 120-150°C, and then cool down to 45°C.
- Then dip twice for 10 sec. Prohard liquid and leave to cool completely.
- 900 ml.
Preparation for model hardening. Solvent free. Applied cold and during hardening, it penetrates very well into the surface of duplicated models. They become hard and smooth. 25% time and energy savings, as 150 C of the pre-heating temperature is sufficient.