- Sale of the post-exhibition examines !!!
New on the Polish market:
EnvisionTEC Micro Plus XL printer:
- working in DLP (Digital Light Printing) technology
- offers up to 4x higher productivity (printing speed) compared to popular printers working in SLA technology
- over 30% higher accuracy than printing in SLA technology
Enables printing from biocompatible materials (EDenture3D +, Edent 400C & B):
- full dentures
- temporary crowns
The EnvisionTEC Micro Plus XL printer is the most comprehensive printing device offering prosthetists a full range of applications including:
archival models, split models, clear aligner models, full dentures, temporary crowns, veneers, gingival masks, surgical templates, bruxist plates, orthodontic bracket positioners.
Exclusive importer and distributor in Poland:
Mikran.pl ul. Wojskowa 3 / L4 60-792 Poznań phone: 61 847 58 58 www.mikran.pl firstname.lastname@example.org
The Envision One cDLM printer is the latest revolutionary printer from ENVISIONTEC focused on fast, accurate and large-scale 3D printing. It is possible thanks to the patented CDLM (Continuous Digital Light Manufacturing) process. It involves the use of an oxygen-permeable film, which is the bottom of the resin cuvette. By controlling the oxygen pressure, each layer is separated from this surface much faster due to the fact that it is much less bound to it than in other systems. This allows you to print at speeds up to 80mm / h. The printer is also distinguished by modern, intuitive software dedicated to dental applications, which allows for efficient and quick operation of the device.
The EnvisionONE printer can, among others:
- print 6 orthodontic models in 15 minutes!
- print 10 denture plates in about 60 minutes!
- print: split models, diagnostic models, orthodontic models, long-term veneers, denture plates, denture teeth, casting resin, surgical template, occlusal splints, orthodontic bracket positioner
- Working area: 180 x 101 x 85 mm
- Print speed: up to 80mm / h depending on the material
- XY accuracy: 93 um
- XY accuracy with Contour Gray Scaling: 60 microns
- Accuracy Z: 25 to 150 - depending on material
- Supported file: STL
- Available materials: E- Model Light, E- Dent 400 MFH C&B, E- Denture 3D +,
- E- Guide Tint, E- Guard, E- Model Beige, E- RigidForm Beige, Press- E- Cast
The biggest advantages:
- The layering technology provides super smooth models
- Up to 75% less supports compared to regular DLP printers
- Domeless technology (keeping the print surface flat) ensures the highest accuracy in Z
- High definition industrial projector with glass UV optics
- The 385 nm LED light source provides the greatest accuracy on transparent materials and clearer details in all parts of the print