A universal light-hardened varnish to lift cosmetics and seal dentures, used in orthodontic appliances and splints, e.g. in hard-to-reach places in the process of mechanical polishing.
The varnish adheres to all acrylic surfaces used in prosthetic technology. The seal stabilizes the surface that is resistant to abrasion and enhances the cosmetics. The varnish gives a thin and even surface. The curing of the varnish and the polymerization is carried out with the use of light in a device with UVA light within 5 minutes.
- 30 ml
Nanoparticle, light-cured protective coating for composites and plastics used in veneering and denture materials.
A covering agent that simplifies the polishing procedure by providing aesthetic, glossy surfaces on artificial teeth, removable dentures, temporary crowns and individual acrylic trays. Optiglaze is the solution in areas with difficult access to polishing, such as the grooves of posterior teeth or the interdental spaces of indirect composite restorations.
- Technology of evenly dispersed nanofiller particles.
- High resistance to abrasion and discoloration.
- Greater connection durability.
- Long-lasting shine.
- Saves time.
- 15 ml.
Light-curing varnish for sealing the surface of dentures or orthodontic appliances.
- A thin layer of varnish is enough.
- Abrasion resistant.
- One ingredient.
- 20 ml.
Light-curing PMMA material with optimal viscosity.
- For blocking cavities and undercuts on models and stumps.
- It can also be used in the technique of deep drawing for whitening rails and carriers of medicinal preparations.
- Polymerizes in light curing devices in the spectral range from 300 to 500 nm.
Light-curing varnish based on specially structured nanoparticles for sealing denture plates and elements that are difficult to polish. Reduces the adhesion of germs. Perfect for places where metal, acrylic and composite are joined. Also suitable for sealing the joint between acetal, thermoplastics and acrylic.
- After polymerization, it creates a very thin, uniform and abrasion-resistant layer.
- Very transparent, does not turn yellow.
- Hardening in all available polymerization devices with light in the range of 350-500 nm.
- Curing time 3 min.
- 20 ml
Light-curing varnish for sealing the surface of a prosthesis or orthodontic appliance.
- a thin layer of varnish is sufficient
- abrasion resistant
- single component
- 50 ml