Cold polymerization acrylic material for temporary relining of acrylic dentures.
- Villacryl SOFT in the new formula does not contain dangerous phthalates, it has been tested by certified institutes and medical authorities. The stability of parameters and functional properties are guaranteed for 30 days of use in the patient's mouth.
- Easy to prepare and process.
- Good adhesion to acrylic dentures.
- Well-balanced softness.
- Color T4 - pink.
- Mixing ratio: 1.5 g powder / 1.0 g liquid.
- Gel time: (at 23 ± 2°C) 2-3 min.
- Polymerization; Pressure method 30 min. 65°C pressure 2 bar.
- Cooling: Remove the model from the polymerizer and cool to room temperature.
- Powder 60g + liquid 40ml + varnish 10ml.
Molosil - Plus set of relining materials, silicone A polymerizing at low temperature. Two-component dispensers for automatic mixing when dosing directly onto the denture. Can be used in the office.
- Permanently elastic, ensures long wearing comfort of dentures.
- Perfect consistency during application, it does not run away over the edges of dentures and flows under pressure.
- Quickly solidifies in the mouth without exuding heat.
- Adheres securely to all types of acrylic, new and used.
- Tasteless and dimensionally stable.
- Application from the gun.
- Does not absorb odors.
A material for soft lining of the prosthesis based on A - silicone.
Lining can be done directly in the dentist's office.
- 50 ml of MegaBase
- 10 ml of glue
- 50 ml of AddiFilm
- 6 mixing cannulae green for mega base
- 6 blue mixing cannulas for paintwork
- accessories for denture development.
Addition silicone mass intended for complete or partial soft relining of the denture, to be used both in the office and in the prosthetic laboratory.
- It has no affinity for water.
- It does not absorb body fluids and nutrients.
- It has a material memory to ensure proper adhesion of the prosthesis.
- Flexible: absorbs the impact of masticatory forces on the mucosa.
- Recommended especially in the direct method in the dentist's office.
- Stable with unchanging characteristics.
- The use of the direct method is characterized by fast execution time and patient comfort.
- It can be used in the technical workshop in the indirect method.
- Mixing ratio 1:1.
- Excellent connection to the denture base thanks to a special bonding system.
- For long-term relines, use special Varnish A+B on the periphery of the relining and where the soft relining transitions to the hard part of the denture.
- Perfect consistency.
- Total operating time (23°C) - 60''
- Processing time (direct method) - 60''
- Time in mouth - 5'
- Linear dimensional variation (after 24 h) <0.20%
- Material memory - 99.9%
- Hardness - 35 Shore'A
- 1 x 50 ml cartridge + 6 yellow mixing tips