Dental 3D printer for orthodontics, prosthetics and implantology.
- Low Force Stereolithography ™ (LFS)
- work area 145 × 145 × 185 mm
- layer height 25 - 300 microns
- laser spot size 85 micrometers
The Formlabs Form 3B + 3D printer was designed specifically for dental applications. High printing precision has been achieved thanks to the use of an improved version of stereolithography (SLA). The laser spot is only 0.085 mm, which gives ultra-precise dimensional accuracy. The LFS technology enables fast, efficient and reliable manufacturing with a precision of 25 micrometers. This is confirmed by the reputation of Formlabs devices. The availability of 20 materials for 3D printing, including dental and biocompatible materials, translates into wide application in orthodontics, implantology and prosthetics. Thanks to the improved optical system, updated 3D printer software and new components, the latest version of the Form 3B + 3D printer guarantees even greater reliability, precision and speed of 3D printing.
- The Form 3B + 3D printer is compatible with PreForm software, Formlabs dental resins and post-processing devices: Form Wash and Form Cure.
- Convenience of use, easy and clean operation, thanks to replaceable 1-liter material cartridges. Upload printable designs via Wi-Fi, USB or Ethernet.
- Technical support, you can count on our help at the stage of choosing a 3D printer, as well as after the purchase. We provide professional training, technical support and post-warranty care.
- Working area: 145 x 145 x 185 mm
- Materials: Standard, Castable Wax, Denture Base and Teeth, Dental Model, Dental SG, Dental LT Clear
- Laser spot diameter: 85 micrometers
- Laser power: 250 kW
- Software: Preform
- Layer height: 25-300 micrometers
- Dimensions: 405 x 375 x 530 mm
- Weight: 17.5 kg
- 1 piece
Impressive precision with every print, version B with a full license for professional dental resins.
Formlabs has developed a new version of the SLA technology to achieve even better results in printing with photopolymer resins. Formlabs Form 3 3D printer uses LFS (Low Force Stereolithography) technology, which ensures even higher precision of production with increased printing speed. Thanks to the reduced laser spot to 85 micrometers, we can achieve unrivaled accuracy of mapping each detail. In turn, built-in sensors monitor the operation of the device and maintain constant conditions during printing, which guarantees repeatability of production. Get the unparalleled precision of 3D printing in even less time.
Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)
145 × 145 × 185 mm
25 - 300 microns
laser spot size:
Smooth surface of prints The support structures are even thinner, so that the models have a smooth surface. Easier removal of supports also means shorter processing time of prints.
More accurate representation of details The improved optical system controls a laser beam with a size of 85 micrometers. This ensures exceptional precision and quality of detail reproduction.
SLA technology in a new edition Developed by Formlabs LFS (Low Force Stereolithography) technology allows you to print with much greater precision compared to other SLA 3D printers.
Complete ecosystem The Form 3 3D printer is compatible with PreForm software, Formlabs resins, the worktable used in Form 2, and the Form Wash and Form Cure post-processing equipment.
Convenient file transfer Upload print projects via Wi-Fi, USB or Ethernet. Manage your prints conveniently on the 5.5 inch touch screen.
Technical support You can count on our help at the stage of choosing a 3D printer, as well as after the purchase. We provide professional training, technical support and post-warranty care.