CNC milling machines in dental technology The design stage usually ends with the final prosthetic work. Currently, various types of milling devices are used. Depending on the needs of the user, the machine is qualified in terms of:
- the number of working axles - usually 3 or 5,
- type of processed material,
- spindle power and machine weight.
The number of axes used affects the quality of the machined surface and the cut solid. In technical terminology, the X axis is distinguished - moving the working field to the right and left, the Y axis - moving forward and backward, the Z axis - lifting to the height and the AB axis, i.e. turning the working area by 180 degrees. In the case of 5-axis machines, we also deal with the angular deviation of the working field, which increases the possibility of cutting in undercuts. Of course, not all prosthetic works require full 5-axis machining. A simple element without angular diversion, e.g. an implant abutment hole, can be easily cut in a 3-axis machine.
In the case of complex implantological works with different directions of insertion of fastening screws, more and more popular full-contour crowns require processing in 5 axes. Therefore, the choice of the machine is dictated by the scope of work to be performed. As mentioned, an important parameter is the type of material that will be milled in our machine. In this case, two subgroups can be distinguished:
- milling of soft materials, such as pre-sinterized zirconium oxide or CoCr alloy, leucite ceramics, wax, PMMA or new generation materials called hybrid,
- milling of metal alloys: CoCr and titanium.
The first group does not require machines with a rigid and heavy structure. The rotary range of the spindles used is 150–800 watts. Usually these are cutting machines without water cover. Users who want to machine materials from the group of leucite ceramics or partially sintered ceramics (EMAX) will need machines that operate in a full water jacket. Ceramics is a material with amazing thermal insulation parameters, but too much heat accumulation generated during the friction of a diamond tool may cause local overheating and flaking of the material. The coolants used are usually a mixture of water and organic fluids that give the cutting tool a slight glide, do not discolor and do not chemically adhere to the material being processed.
Hard metal milling requires rigid machines weighing more than 500 kg. The larger and heavier the machine, the easier it is to overcome the resistance of milling. It is important, especially when performing works with an accuracy of 2 μm (implant connectors). Any deviation during machining due to vibrations in the structure causes dimensional distortion. In the most technologically advanced machines, it is required to place the machine on a specially prepared surface with the ideal operating temperature of 21 ± 2 ° C. It should be remembered that the friction generates a high temperature, partially reduced by coolant or compressed air, which should not be increased by the ambient temperature. In precision machine tools, attention is drawn to the possibility of thermal expansion of both the spindle and the cutting tools themselves. Therefore, professional refrigerator solutions work similarly to home refrigerators.
Up3d Milling machine for ceramics P42 - NEW!!!
P42 milling machine High standards High quality.
- Mikran.pl ul. Wojskowa 3/L4 60-792 Poznań firstname.lastname@example.org, www.mikran.pl Possibility of free presentation of the milling machine in your studio/office. Call us: +48 600 128 010 or +48 530 596 166**
- Pure water grinding, no need other grinding fluid, care for the material, say goodbye to cumbersome waste disposal.
- Possibility of grinding many materials (glass ceramics, hybrid, composite, titanium).
- Milling of an ultra-thin 0.2 mm veneer.
- P 42 capable of milling to remove undercuts by tilting the A axis by #20° to ensure that each restoration is perfectly matched.
- Simple and easy to use, connected to the UPLink platform for remote monitoring, intelligent and highly efficient.
- CAM software UPCAM (optionally Millbox).
- Inlay, onlay.
- Telescopic crowns.
- Weight 80 kg.
- Dimensions 571x449x585 (mm).
- Tool magazine 6 pieces.
- Spindle power 550W
- Number of controlled axes 4.
- Axis Drive Stepper Motor.
- Wet work Yes.
- Spindle speed 60,0000 rpm.
- Handle diameter 4mm.
- CAD/CAM material magazine Manual.
- The LED bar displays the status of the machine.
- Built-in camera to monitor the grinding condition.
- 1 piece.
19,477.38€ incl tax
Milling machine HinriMill E4 Promotion
Digitize your practice with HinriMill e4! You and your patients will benefit from prosthetic restorations in one treatment session. The new HinriMill e4 makes it easy to start chairside restorations with maximum freedom. Combine HinriMill e4 with your preferred intraoral scanner, any CAD software and materials appropriate for your patient's case. The HinriMill e4 is at the heart of your work and does the perfect restoration for you. With the included CAM software, you can get started right away!
Due to its low weight of only 28 kg and the complete absence of compressed air, the HinriMill e4 offers maximum placement flexibility. Place the HinriMill e4 wherever you want. According to the motto: unpack, switch on, start milling!
Discover AITROOL a breakthrough technology that gives you incredible freedom and flexibility when machining details. Thanks to the Airtoll, our machines no longer require an external compressed air connection or an integrated compressor. Instead, the AIRTOOL turbine blades produce a powerful air stream that protects the workpiece from chips and dust during the milling process. This not only provides a better working environment, but also increases machining efficiency. Join progress.
Fast and precise:
- Spindle 800 W 60,000 rpm.
- Repeat accuracy 3 μm.
- No compressed air required thanks to patent pending AIRTOOL.
- Solid welded aluminum construction.
- 100% developed and manufactured in Germany.
- DENTALCAM software with an open interface to CAD software and materials.
- Any intraoral scanners can be used.
- Mills almost all blocks up to 45 mm long from many manufacturers (glass ceramics, composites, zirconia and plastics)
- Four-axis milling machine.
- 7 tools.
- 1 block.
- Wet and dry milling.
- 1 piece
19,477.38€ incl tax
Zirconia milling machine P53DC Up3D - test for free - call our representative! Extract and software for FREE!!!
The latest milling machine from UP3D P53DC equipped with a disk changer is a real "game changer" for your workshop!
A fully automatic milling device, thanks to the extensive storage of discs and drills, can work for many hours unattended, making your workshop productivity increase and you save time and money!
Distinguishing device features:
- Automatic calibration:** the most convenient "smart control" system stands out from the competition
- Vertical Milling 90°:** allows easy milling of incisal cavities in anterior teeth, improving aesthetics
- C-clamp disc holder:** allows for more economical use of material and 100% disc wear
- Remote control:** enables milling 24 hours a day
As part of the purchase, the manufacturer of UP3D and mikran.pl guarantee:
- Professional technical support and service 24/7.
- 100% commitment and effective resolution of each request.
- 2 years warranty.
- No license fees for the use of the UPCAM device and software after the end of the warranty.
- Warranty and post-warranty service.
- Dimensions: 720 x 875 x 630mm
- Weight: 130kg
- Air consumption: Cooling pressure: ＞0.5Mpa consumption: 40L/min
- Number of axles: 5 axles
- Disk storage: 12 disks
- Tool magazine: 11 tools
- Power: 220V/1.2KW
- Optimum working temperature: +15℃~+40℃ (we recommend 1 hour warm-up of the machine before work if the room temperature is below 0℃)
- Vacuum: 1200m3/h, 1.5KW
- Key parameters: Spindle power 750W, max speed: 60,000 rpm
- Milling range: A: -35~30 B: ±360° Z: -47~50
- Material type: round discs 98.5x max30 mm (block optional)
- Compatible CAM systems: UPCAM,Millbox
- Connection method: network cable
- Mills materials: zirconia, wax, PMMA, composite plastic, peek co-cr (soft metal)
- Mikran.pl ul. Wojskowa 3/L4 60-792 Poznań email@example.com, www.mikran.pl Free presentation of the scanner in your workshop/office. Call us: +48 603 804 204 or +48 530 596 166
- 1 piece
Zirconia milling machine P53 Up3D - test for free - call our representative! Promotion Statement and software Free!
P53, is a new UP3D intelligent dental milling machine, it can mill 44 crowns at a time. A fully intelligent machine will help you save 35% of materials.
- Fully integrated UP3D UPCAM control software, with a lifetime free license and updates, ensures reliable and safe operation of the device, and full control over the quality of work performed - the system of automatic continuation of work from the moment of interruption at any time, allows you to increase efficiency up to 80%
- Automatic integrated lift start
- Tool life sensor
- Disc holder type 98.5 (open system) - standard built into the machine,
- The half-moon disk holder allows for maximum use of the material, supports milling at an angle of 90 degrees
- Automatic calibration
- Work on implants,
- complete dentures,
The device mills soft materials:
- Weight 79 kg
- Dimensions 443.5 x 718 x 628.5 cm
- 800W power
- Spindle power 520W
- Number of controlled axes 5
- Tool magazine 11 pieces
- Material PEEK, PMMA, Sintermetal, Zirconia (Zr), Wax
- Wet work No
- Spindle speed 60,0000 rpm
- CAD/CAM material magazine Manual
- Axis Drive Stepper Motor
- Handle diameter 4mm
- Mikran.pl ul. Wojskowa 3/L4 60-792 Poznań firstname.lastname@example.org, www.mikran.pl Possibility of free presentation of the milling machine in your studio/office. Call us: +48 603 804 204 or +48 530 596 166**
- 1 piece
PI Dental Cobra 4 milling machine
Compact zirconium milling machine
- 4 axes
- high accuracy / 0.0015 mm /
- spindle of the renowned Jaeger company
- ease of use through the LCD display
- import of STL files with PiCAM software
- pneumatic tool change
- easy to clean
- built-in PC (in housing)
- no annual or license fees
Materials that can be milled:
- drill size - 3mm
- compressed air connection - 6 bar, min 50 l / min
- 3 + 1 axes
- accuracy - 0.02 mm
- dimensions (width, height, depth) - 530 x 520 x 500 mm
- speed - 60,000 1 / min.
- weight - 70 kg
- electric network frequency - 50 Hz
- rated power - 230 V
PI Dental 5-axis wet and dry Cobra 6 milling machine with PiCam software
The most accurate and fastest milling machine for zirconium and other materials. Thanks to the built-in PC and the camera inside the chamber, the control of the device is very simple and intuitive. Enables milling from most materials available on the market.
- Dry milling: zircon, CoCr, PMMA, wax, composite, plaster, peek
- Wet milling: titanium, CoCr, glass ceramics, lithium disilicate (IPS.e.max CAD)
- Milling possibility: open system (diameter 98.5); Zirkonzahn system diameter 95: AmannGirrbach, multi-block abutment system (premilla connectors), IPS CAD blocks
- 5 axis control: simultaneous (simultaneous)
- User interface: built-in PC, 8 inch touch screen
- Milling accuracy: <0.01mm
- "A" axis tilt angle +/- 30 degrees
- Rotation range for "B" axis 360 degrees
- Tool magazine capacity: up to 30 tools in 5 interchangeable magazines (6 tools / magazine)
- Spindle: Jeager High Speed Spindle (500W; 60000RPM; Hybrid Ceramic Bearings)
- Cutter holder diameter: 3/4 mm
- Requires compressed air: clean, dry, 6 bar, max. 50 L / min
- Extract: external
- Cooling: water tank
- Dimensions: 530 x 670 x 630 mm
- Weight: 103kg
- Power consumption (max): 600W (+ 1500W exhaust)
112.27€ incl tax
Fluid for CEREC milling machines.
- 1000 ml
112.27€ incl tax