- Characterization and veneering of IPS e.max Press, IPS e.max ZirPress, IPS e.max CAD and IPS ZirCAD restorations;
- Characterization and veneering of ZrO₂ frameworks in the range of the thermal expansion coefficient 10.5-11.0 x 10⁻⁶K⁻¹ (25-500 ° C);
- Layered veneers on refractory material for stumps;
- Shaping of the gingiva on IPS e.max ZirCAD and IPS e.max ZirPress restorations.
- thermal expansion coefficient 9.4 ± 0.5 x 10⁻⁶K⁻¹ (25-400 ° C); firing temperature 730 ° C (1st dentin); bending strength (biaxial) ≥ 50 N / mm²; chemical solubility <100 µg / cm².
- 2 Impulse occlusal dentine (OD orange, OD brown) 20 g each;
- 3 Impulse mamelon (MM light, MM salmon, MM yellow-orange) 20 g each;
- 6 Impulse opal effect (OE1-OE5, OE violet) 20 g each;
- 3 Impulse transpa (T blue, T brown-gray, T orange-gray) 20 g each;
- 1 Impulse incisal edge (IE) 20 g;
- 2 Impulse special incisal (SI yellow, SI gray) à 20 g;
- 1 Impulse inter incisal (white-blue) 20 g;
- 4 Impulse cervical transpa (CT yellow, CT orange-pink, CT khaki, CT orange) 20 g each;
- 1 shade guide (Impulse).
The offer of IPS e.max Ceram Selection includes new materials for the characterization of enamel and Effect materials that can impress professionals with unusual colors and exceptional optical properties.
The offer of IPS e.max Ceram Selection includes specialized materials that allow for great creativity in the use of the layering technique. They complement the existing set of IPS e.max Ceram materials, providing new opportunities to create individual restorations' characteristics so that they look even more natural. A team of highly respected dental technicians including Oliver Brix (Germany), August Bruguera (Spain) and Gerald Ubassy (France) played a huge role in the development of the new IPS e.max Ceram Selection materials. The colors of these materials and their possible applications are the result of many years of experience working with IPS e.max Ceram.
The twelve colors are divided into three groups:
- Special Enamel - materials with translucency resembling natural enamel
- Light Reflector - light reflecting materials
- Light Absorber - materials that absorb light
- IPS e.max Ceram Special Enamel, 1x 5 g of each color: aqua, citrine, honey, apricot, quartz, diamond
- IPS e.max Ceram Light Reflector, 1x 5 g of each color: cream, salmon, silk
- IPS e.max Ceram Light Absorber, 1x 5 g of each color: fog, lavender, taupe
IPS e.max Ceram.
Low-melting nanofluoroapatite glass-ceramic material, which enables veneering and characterization of works performed with the use of pressing technology and / or CAD / CAM technology.
To facilitate the work with the system, the IPS e.max Ceram Basic Kit includes the most popular dentin shades - 4 pcs, appropriate incisal materials and the necessary accessories.
- PS e.max Ceram Dentin A1 20 g 1x 20 g A1
- IPS e.max Ceram Dentin A2 20 g 1x 20 g A2
- IPS e.max Ceram Dentin A3 20 g 1x 20 g A3
- IPS e.max Ceram Dentin A3.5 20 g 1x 20 g A3.5
- IPS e.max Ceram Transpa Incisal TI 1 1x 20 g 1
- IPS e.max Ceram Transpa Incisal TI 2 1x 20 g 2
- IPS e.max Ceram Transpa neutral 20 g 1x 20 g neutral
- IPS e.max Ceram Transpa clear 20 g 1x 20 g clear
- IPS e.max Ceram Inc / Trans
- IPS e.max Ceram Add On Dentin 20 g 1x 20 g
- IPS e.max Ceram Add On Incisal 20 g 1x 20 g
- IPS Build- Up Liquid 60ml allround 1x 60 ml
- Ivocolor Glaze Powder FLUO 1.8 g 1x 1.8 g
- Ivocolor Glaze Paste FLUO 3 g 1x 3 g
- Ivocolor Mixing Liquid allround 15ml, 1x 15 ml
- IPS Model Sealer 50 ml 1x 50 ml
- IPS Ceramic Sep. Liq. v. Brush 15 ml 1x 15 ml
Low-fusing nano-fluorapatite ceramic glass, which can be used to characterize and veneer restorations made by pressing and / or CAD / CAM. Due to the optimized combination of a low firing temperature (730 ° C) and a coefficient of thermal expansion of 9.5 x 10⁻⁶K⁻¹ (100-400 ° C), the material is suitable for lithium disilicate glass ceramics and ZrO₂.
Package: - 1 ZirLiner (ZL1) 5 g; - 1 margin (MA2) of 5 g; - 1 deep dentine (DA2) 5 g; - 1 dentine (DA2) 5 g; - 1 transpa incisal (TI1) 5 g; - 1 transpa (T clear) 5 g; - 2 Impulse opal effect (OE1, OE3) 5 g each; - 1 Impulse occlusal dentine (OD orange) 5 g; - 1 Impulse mamelon (MM light) 5 g; - 1 ZirLiner build-up liquid allround 15 ml; - 1 margin liquid allround 15 ml; - 1 build-up liquid allround 15 ml; - 3 Ivocolor essence (E01, E04, E10) 1.8 g each; - 1 Ivocolor dhade dentine (SD1) 3 g; - 1 Ivocolor glaze powder fluo 1.8 g; - 1 Ivocolor mixing liquid allround 15 ml.