- Silvercast, an extremely compact induction casting machine equipped with a medium frequency generator. Thanks to very strong spinning, it allows you to achieve perfect castings with the highest precision and detail reproduction.
- The cooling system allows you to make a lot of castings without having to wait for the components to cool down.
It comes in 2 construction types:
- Type C - automatic balancing - no need to adjust the counterweight - adjustment is made by the ring bed in 4 basic sizes - recommended for most prosthetic laboratories
- Type A - manual balancing - counterweight traditionally adjusted by moving the weight over the shoulder - recommended for workshops where non-standard works are often cast
- automatically balanced arm, type C (counterweight principle)
- housing made of stainless steel (cover available in green, blue, red, black)
- easy to use
- the possibility of melting precious and base metals (except titanium)
- dedicated to both small and large workshops - it can make many castings one after another
- cooling the chamber with water (connect the casting machine to the water source)
- set of silicone rings (4 sizes)
- a set of bearings for silicone rings (4 sizes)
- ceramic crucible
- Dimensions: (width x height x depth): 660 x 600 x 400 mm
- Relative ambient humidity: max. 70%
- Permissible stand-by room temperature: 5-40 °C
- Permissible room operating temperature: 15-40 °C
- Water consumption: 1 l/min
- Maximum melting point: 1750 °C
- Degree of electrical protection: class I.
- Maximum amount of alloy: 100 g
- Start force: 0...21 Nm
- Power: 2.4 kW
- Operating frequency: 50Hz
- Melting frequency: 100 Hz
- Voltage: 230V~
- Weight: 65 kg
12 months warranty
When purchasing a Silvercast foundry, mikran.pl offers free transport and installation of the foundry at the user's site along with training in the use of the equipment.
- 1 piece.
Electric centrifuge for melting metals with a burner. Electronic timer with last spin time memory, easy and quick balancing of the arm
- 370W power,
- dimensions 600x570x330mm,
- weight 43 kg
Mikran.pl presents a new model of the Ducatron Quattro induction foundry by UGIN. It is the best induction foundry designed with ergonomics and energy saving in mind.
Thanks to the "DC gear" system in the drive motor, the need to adjust the belt tension has been eliminated. In addition, a higher starting torque is achieved with a lower password level and a vibration-free operating characteristic.
The device can be easily adapted to work in any laboratory, it only requires a 10 / 16A grounded socket.
In the Ducatron Quattro induction foundry, the molten metal is forced into the mold thanks to the centrifugal force generated at the end of the arm. The efficiency of this type of machines is determined by the appropriate adjustment of several elements: engine torque, arm length and gear ratio. The efficiency of the casting machine is most influenced by the ratio of the speed of rotation of the arm to its length, which is why centrifugal foundries are devices of large dimensions. The main advantage of centrifugal foundries is their high efficiency in the casting of extensive structures such as skeletal dentures and bridges. This is due to the fact that the casting force is distributed in many directions, which makes it possible to obtain high-quality castings of elements with complex shapes.
Ducatron Quattro is characterized by a high degree of versatility. They enable effective casting of skeletal dentures or extensive steel bridges, and works such as crowns and bridges made of precious alloys.
When buying a device at mikran.pl, apart from high-quality equipment, you get a full package of after-sales service in the form of:
- fast and efficient service
- free transport during the warranty period
- Closed circuit cooling system.
- Compact, functional design
- Perfect control of the melting process
- Intuitive, easy to use
- Temporary shutdown at the end of the cooling pump cycle
- Automatic standby mode after 5 minutes of inactivity
- socket: 230V 50 / 60Hz
- power: 2500 W
- power consumption 2000 W
- dimensions: 600x980x620 mm
- weight 95 kg
- generator frequency: 150 Khz
- power regulation from 20% to 100%
- melting capacity: 60g of metal
- spin speed: 450 rpm
- two operating modes:
- fast, for base and semi-precious metals
- moderate for precious metals
- Cooling system warning light for dangerously low water level
- generator operation indicator
- lid lock indicator
- located on the front of the bipolar circuit power switch
Package; - 1 piece.
Small compact electric centrifuge for melting metals with a torch, with programmable arm rotation time and automatic cycle. Equipped with a lid lock during the spinning process
- 400W power,
- Speed 500rp / m,
- Rotation time 6- 60 seconds,
- dimensions 330x700x530 mm,
- weight 50kg