EyeVolution curing lamp.
- Polymerization of individual trays made of light-curing materials.
- Polymerization of light-cured varnishes.
- Polymerization of blocking resins.
- And some composite materials.
- Light length 385 - 390 + 465- 470 nm
- Dimensions 205 x 205 x 255 mm
- Weight 1.5 kg
- Input voltage 100-240V/50-60Hz, 0.7A
- Output voltage 12V, 1.5A
- Maximum power consumption 18W
- RPM plate 4.5 rmp
- Program time 1/2/3/5/10 min
- Warranty 24 months
- 1 piece
The SIBARI lamp allows photopolymerization of all light-curing materials available on the market, including:
- technical composites
- denture varnishes
- composites for the superstructure of thermoformable rails
The material is placed on a transparent base which rotates exposing it to light waves. The machine is equipped with a fan that stabilizes the temperature inside the device - this allows safe work without the risk of overheating the composite.
The maximum temperature inside is 55C.
- 8 fluorescent bulbs emitting UVA and white light
- 150W halogen bulb
- the wavelength of the light emitted by the lamp covers the range (320 - 550 nm)
It is possible to turn off the halogen emitting white light.
- voltage 230V
- power 320W
- weight 10kg
MINI Lamp for the polymerization of light-curing materials for individual spoons. In the lamp, you can cure 2 to 4 models at a time. High-quality plastic case with built-in clock.
- voltage 220/240 V
- power consumption 18 W
- external dimensions length - 280mm, width - 180 mm, height - 105 mm
- weight - 1.3 kg
- UVA light emission range 350/400 nm
- specter not dangerous
- 2 fluorescent lamps 9 W
- 1 piece.
- bulbs type UVA + white light + halogen
- emits a temperature of 40 degrees C.
- wavelength 320- 550 nm
It polymerizes most of the composites available on the market, equipped with a rotating table and a temperature stabilization system in the polymerization chamber.
Thanks to the use of modern LED technology, it is perfectly suited for the polymerization of most composites available on the market. The device has a rotating table inside the chamber.
The device uses 3 different types of light sources, two types of LED diodes and one halogen bulb which additionally emits a temperature of 45 ° C. The temperature inside the device is stabilized by a fan. It has a rotating table with a mirror surface that makes it easier for light waves to reach even the largest arcades.
- Voltage: 230V / 50 Hz
- Power: 150 W
- Table dimensions: 15x16x10h cm
- Weight: 8 Kg
- Dimensions: 30x35x35h cm
A new lamp for the polymerization of light-cured composites. Thanks to the DWL (double wavelength light) technology, it perfectly copes with both small works and large bridges on a metal foundation.
The lamp will cure 100% of any technical composite!
Wavelength 385-465nm + 465-47nm, and a reverse table (180 degree rotation technology) make this compact device unmatched among other lamps for composite polymerization available on the market. The use of LED technology allows for many years of trouble-free use of the lamp, even in an intensive cycle.
Dimensions: 205 x 205 x 255 mm Weight: 1.8 kg Socket: 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz, 0.7 A Power consumption: max. 30 W Wavelength: 385-390 + 465-470 nm Programs (cycles): 1/2/3/5/10 min
Due to its size and performance, the lamp is capable of curing materials used in the dental industry, including models printed on 3D printers.
Professional-quality polymerization The device emits constant, concentrated and uniform 360 ° UV light for fast curing of photopolymer resins. The secondary hardening process increases the hardness and strength of printed products.
Compact, simple and elegant design, with a rotating plate with a diameter of 18 cm, which guarantees even hardening for a large amount of work.
The Sun Beam 3D has a door design that provides very convenient access to inserting or removing models.
- Display showing power level, curing time or turntable setting.
- The timer appears on the display while it is curing.
Chamber dimensions: Ø180 x 200 mm
External dimensions: 225 x 225x x 352 mm
Wavelength: 375 ~ 405 nm
Weight: 3 kg
Curing time: 1 - 60 minutes
Rotation speed: 60 seconds / lap
- SUN BEAM 3D is equipped with UV LED lights.
- The light source does not produce ozone, it is environmentally friendly.
- The lamp consumes little electricity.
- Lamp life can be up to 10,000 hours, which is a long term safe purchase for your lab.
- 1 piece