Erkoform 3D is a vacuum sinking machine.
- Temperature measurement sensor.
- Touch panel with menu in Polish.
- It does not require connection to a compressor.
- Before pressing, a vacuum is created immediately.
- It does not require preheating.
- Vertical foil embossing guarantees an even thickness of the work performed.
- Easy access to the model while heating.
- Enough space for tall models.
- Telescopic and tilting foil application.
- Practical, one-handed mounting of foil up to 5mm thick.
- Dimensions - 37.0 x 35.0 x 31.5 cm.
- Power supply - 230 V / 50 Hz; 340 W.
- Max. vacuum 0.8 bar.
- Loudness <70 dB (A).
- Weight 11.9 kg.
With an automated deep-forming process, a non-contact temperature sensor, a reserve vacuum and a touch panel for all functions. The film temperature is displayed at all times; the deep-drawing process starts automatically as soon as the deep-drawing temperature is reached.
Compressed air connection is not necessary; No time needed for preheating; The vacuum was created prior to the snap-fit deep-drawing process; Vertical stretching and adjustment for even film thickness; Automatic lowering of the foil with obstacle detection; Simple operation by means of a high-resolution TFT 3.2 color display (resistive touch panel) Memorization of foil for quick setting of the necessary parameters; Free programming of foil parameters.
35.0 x 37.0 x 31.5 cm; 230 V / 50 Hz; power consumption 380 W; 280 W mid-wave infrared heater; infrared temperature sensor with a measuring range up to 240 ° C; vacuum max 0.8 bar, 6.0 l / min; sound pressure level <70 dB (A); the following foils can be used: ø 120 mm, max. thickness 6.0 mm; 13.1 kg.
- Erkoform 3d motion - complete with a power cable
- a foil tensioning ring;
- a receiving tank for filling granules;
- centering disc to retrofit Occluform-3 occluder;
- a model plate;
- granule pot;
- 1300 g of stainless steel filling granules;
- with a brush with a magnet for filling granules;
- exchangeable protective foil for the display and foil test pack.
Vacuum device for forming thermoplastic plates. Suitable for both round (120-134mm in diameter) and square plates. with a side from 120mm to 130mm.
- Dental arch protectors for athletes
- Dies for composite resins
- Temporary and makeshift bridges
- Guards and positioners
- Soft and hard teeth whitening splints
- Rails used in the prevention of bruxism
- Relaxation rails
- Individual spoons
- Surgical templates
- Power supply: 220 - 240 V
- Heater power: 450 W
- Suction motor power: 1400W
- Dimensions: 24cm x27cm x32cm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
Modern pressure molding machine with self-explanatory keypad and display function for all parameters.
Drufomat SCAN gives perfect results when stamping all kinds of thermoformable foils.
Allows you to make all the restorations:
- whitening splints
- splints for athletes (2 and 3 layer)
- individual spoons
- rails for bruxists
- apparatus for snorers
- impression trays
- dressing templates
Full automation ensures comfort and safety of work.
- reading of all stamping parameters using the built-in scanner.
- high operating pressure of 6 bar for all professional applications
- simple operation
- vertical fit of the foil to the model
- for all types of foil between 0.1 mm and 5.0 mm.
- 29.0 x 29.0 x 46.0 cm
- voltage 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- max power 315 W
- variable setting from 2-6 bar
- for foil with a diameter of 120 mm and 120 x 120 mm.
- It is suitable for all films with a material thickness between 0.1 mm and 5.0 mm.
- Overheating protection by automatic switch-off of the heat radiator after the end of the heating time.
- Digital and acoustic control of the heating and cooling phase.
- Safe to use by 2-hand control.
32.0 x 29.0 x 42.0 cm 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz max. 315 W working pressure 2.5 bar used foils ø 120 mm and 120 x 120 mm 15.0 kg.
A modern vacuum device designed for large-scale production of "clear-aligner" devices. It allows you to produce 9 cameras during one thermoforming process, resulting in up to 108 cameras per hour. At the end of the warm-up time, a very powerful vacuum pump is activated and performs plate alignment on the 9 models placed in the machine simultaneously.
- takes up less space, saves time
- lower material costs (we press 9 apparatuses from 1 sheet)
- higher production volume
Vacfomat V9 works with Biolon plates with dimensions of 354 x 354 mm, in the following thicknesses traditionally used in "clear-aligner" devices:
- 0.625 mm
- 0.75 mm
- 1.0 mm
voltage: 220-240V 50-60HZ vacuum: 32li / Min absolute 100mbar handle dimensions: 354x354 mm device dimensions 415x488x600mm
An auxiliary device for making multi-colored protectors for athletes, relaxation splints and others from thermoformed tiles.
Works with Drufosmart, Drufosmart SCAN and Drufomat SCAN devices.
See how easy it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXw7H0gzE7w
A modern automatic pressure molding device with a self-explanatory keypad and a function of displaying all material parameters on a large screen simplifies the operation. It presses the material at 4 Bar with excellent results.
- Very good shaping results;
- Suitable for all films with a material thickness between 0.1 mm and 5.0 mm;
- Integrated digital code scanner captures foil codes;
- Protection against overheating by automatically switching off the heat radiator after the end of the heating time;
- Digital and acoustic control of the heating and cooling phase.
- red or silver color
32.0 x 29.0 x 42.0 cm; 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz; max. 315 W; working pressure freely adjustable from 2-4 bar; used foils ø 120 mm and 120 x 120 mm; 15.0 kg.
Drufosmart scan complete with power cable, granulate drawer, pan and plate with bunches; clamp ring with drain valve; compressed air hose including hose clamp and quick coupling and the basic range of foil.
Manual vacuum molder.
Thermoforming device with excellent parameters. Made of the highest quality materials. It has an attractive and modern design. The latest generation vacuum pump ensures quiet operation and firm adhesion of the plate to the model. The infrared heater heats the plates quickly and evenly. The work platform is compatible with any type of tile: square 125 x 125 mm, round with a diameter of 120 and 125 mm.
- height 33 cm
- width 24 cm
- depth 28 cm
- weight 5.1 kg
- 230 V power supply
- 325 Watt power
- frequency 50Hz
- final pressure mbar
- noise level 56 dB (A)
- 80Watt motor power
Fully automatic DELUXE model for excellent thermoforming results. After selecting the type of plate to be molded, the machine automatically carries out the entire process.
- Color LCD display with a simple and intuitive interface.
- The latest generation of powerful and quiet vacuum pump,
- Perfect precision and short execution time.
- A very large hopper for stainless steel granules, which makes it possible to stamp on plaster models with bases, always achieving perfect results.
- Pressure plate compatible with square and round plates: square 125 x 125 mm, round 120 and 125 mm.
- Infrared heating element: the heat is evenly emitted down towards the heated plate.
- Infrared temperature sensor for precise detection of the actual temperature of the plate.
- Automatic activation of the clamping plate.
- Energy saving device.
- Automatic standby after 10 min. inactivity.
- Sufficient space for tall plaster models.
- Access to the plaster model in the heating phase.
- Easy insertion of discs up to a thickness of 5 mm.