Kromopan 100 - the first alginate with a chromatic binding phase indicator.
- Setting time in the mouth - 1 minute.
- The casting can be made even 100 hours after taking the impression.
- It allows you to prepare an impression regardless of the temperature and hardness of the water used.
- 1pc / 450g.
Orthoprint alginate mass is intended for impressions in orthodontics in the preparation of removable appliances. Orthoprint is a monochromatic alginate mass that has a delicate vanilla scent. Its main purpose is to take impressions in the performance of partial and skeletal dentures, removable orthodontic appliances and for making impressions for the preparation of diagnostic models. Thanks to packaging without access to air, its service life has been significantly extended - it can be stored without loss of properties for up to 5 years (with the packaging closed).
The alginate mass is very flexible and has a short setting time in the oral cavity, which makes working with it as comfortable as possible for the dentist and minimally invasive for the patient. The delicate aftertaste of vanilla soothes the gag reflex, and the mass does not melt in the mouth. Orthoprint also has thixotropic properties.
The mass does not contain heavy metals, absorbs water very quickly and is easy to mix. The consistency of the non-spraying powder makes it easier to work with the product.
- High flexibility.
- Short setting time in the mouth: 45 sec.
- Total setting time: approx. 1 min. 50 sec.
- Vanilla fragrance.
- It prevents gag reflex.
Alginate chromatic impression material. It changes color from red to yellow. It has the consistency of a powder. It does not contain heavy metals and does not melt in the mouth. It guarantees exceptional accuracy of the impression. Pleasant and unique scent of exotic fruit ensures comfort for patients. Designed for taking impressions in the performance of partial dentures and skeletal dentures, for diagnostic models. The material has a 5-year warranty. It complies with the international ISO 1563 standards. It also has the European CE safety mark.
- Dust free.
- Pleasant smell of exotic fruit.
- For impressions when making removable dentures.
- At the buttons of diagnostic and working models.
- For making opposing impressions in the production of fixed and removable dentures.
- Mixing time 45 sec.
- Setting time on the spoon 2 min. 35 sec.
- Setting time in the mouth 1 min.
1 pack / 453 g.
Hydrogum 5 is a modern, monochromatic, alginate impression material, intended for taking impressions in the preparation of partial dentures and skeletal dentures, and for diagnostic models. Packed without air access in an argon atmosphere, which enables long-term storage of closed packages without changing properties.
- The mass does not contain heavy metals.
- It does not melt in the mouth and is very precise.
- Short working and setting times as well as the exceptionally pleasant smell of exotic mangustan fruit guarantee satisfaction for the doctor and comfort for the patient.
1pack / 453g.
- Millenium is an impression material with very high precision. The use of Millenium mass allows for the highest accuracy in the preparation of crowns and bridges.
Perfect for flexible impressions. Preparation time is 1 min. 45 sec. Store the impression material in the original packaging closed with a clamp.
- Grain: 15μ
- Elastic deformation reversibility: 96.2%
- Spatial stability: 100 hours
- Preparation time: 1 min. 45 sec.
- Mixing time: 45 sec
- Mechanical mixing: 10-15 sec
- Net volume after mixing: 1250 ml
- 450 g
IQ alginate mass - with chromatic indicator of the binding phase.
- Grade A Alginate
- Easy to mix
- The setting time in the mouth - 1 minute
- High accuracy: 50 microns
- Compatible with alginate disinfectant
- Mint flavor
1pc / 450g