Elektrol I fluid for electrolytic polishing of Cr-Co-Mo dental alloys in skeletal dentures.
NOTE - The preparation is sensitive to rapid temperature changes.
- Current intensity - 2A
- Temperature 30 - 40 ° C
- Polishing time 5 - 10 min.
- 1000 ml.
Prolit liquid for electrolytic polishing of Cr-Co-Mo dental alloys. Used for the final finishing of metal elements, such as polishing of skeletons.
- It is recommended to polish 3 times for 3 minutes or 2 times for 5 minutes, each time rinsing the polished element with water.
- Prolite gives a good polishing effect and gives the metal a shine.
- 1000 ml
For electroplating high-gloss chrome-cobalt steels in electropolished polishes.
- Special additives ensure time savings and high efficiency in electropolishing.
- For all devices with electrodes made of copper, precious metal or titanium.
- 2000 ml