The device is recommended to work with the Formlabs Form2 printer.
Automatic cleaning of models with Form Wash. Thanks to a special holder, you can mount models for cleaning without removing them from the work table. There is no risk of getting dirty with liquid resin and no need to use gloves.
The mechanism will automatically pull the models out of the IPA after a certain time that you can set on the timer. The models are dry and ready without your participation in the post-processing process.
Average wash time for fresh isopropyl alcohol: 15 MINUTES
Tank volume: 8.6 LITERS
Number of prints per one tank refill:
Package: 1 pc.
Long life resin container recommended for use with Formlabs Form 2 printer. The manufacturer declares 10 \ u201320x more cycles than for a standard container.
Package: 1 pc.
Printing resin stirrer for dental laboratories.
A practical and economical device for shaking resin bottles. Having the resin homogeneously mixed is essential to obtain a perfect printing result.
The movement is doubled, making the mixing smooth and very efficient.
Excessively vigorous movement will not affect the properties of the resin.
Very quiet, has 6 rollers (length 28 cm) and allows you to adjust the rotation speed up to 70 rpm.
- Min: 0 rpm (0 rad min-1)
- Max: 70 rpm (439.8 rad min-1)
Number of rolls: 6
Roll length: 28 cm
Load: 4 kg
Roller rotation amplitude: 24 mm
Voltage: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Width: 253 mm
Length: 480 mm
Weight: 3.12 kg
- 1 piece
Washer and lamp for printed models. It is a 2-in-1 device. It has the functions of rotary washing and curing. The use of this type of device is very convenient and saves time and space. Anycubic Wash & Cure Plus is compatible with most LCD 3D printers, including Elegoo Mars, Phrozen Sonic, or even larger printers, e.g. Anycubic Photon Mono X, Elegoo Saturn. The device is an excellent support for SLA, LCD, DLP printers and laboratory applications. The Plus version offers a larger washing size, making it possible to wash large models. The UV light strip, on the other hand, has the ability to bend the upper L-shaped part, which allows objects to be cured from above.
The device has two cleaning methods:
- Cleaning in the basket. Take out the model and place it in the basket for direct cleaning.
- Cleaning without removing the print from the platform, hang the print platform directly on the cleaning basket or cleaning stand.
- The cover blocks 99.95% of UV rays with a wavelength of 405 nm so you can work with open resin while the device is working.
- The closed container is tight so you do not smell isopropanol or other volatile cleaning liquids.
- This effectively prevents splashing and the leakage of liquids, which ensures safety.
- In curing mode, lenses have been added to the UV lamp which diffuses the light more evenly.
- A fighter was also added for the 360 'platform, thanks to which the blind angle without light under the model was eliminated.
- The device is equipped with a knob on which you can set the time from 1-60 minutes.
- UV lamps power: 25 W
- UV light wavelength: 405 nm
- Time selection range: 1 - 60 min
- Basket washing size: 192mm (L) * 120mm (W) * 290mm (H)
- Hanging cleaning size: 192mm (L) * 120mm (W) * 235mm (H)
- Curing Size: 190mm (D) * 245mm (H)
- Machine Size: 290mm (L) * 270mm (W) * 479mm (H)
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- 1 piece