The device is recommended to work with the Formlabs Form2 printer.
A special chamber for exposure and annealing of Form Cure models is carefully adapted to ensure maximum mechanical properties of prints.
The heating system heats the chamber to prepare the parts for optimal curing. 80 DEGREES CELSIUS The advanced heating system precisely controls curing temperatures up to 80 ° C
405 NANOMETERS 13 multi-directional LEDs emit the optimal wavelength of light for curing models from all Formlabs materials
1 ROTATION PER MINUTE The turntable provides a uniform display of each model
Package: 1 pc.
LED-based laboratory device for curing 3D printed parts. Provides effective and deep hardening. Two different curing environments can be selected depending on the area of application. In addition, the appropriate nitrogen environment of PCU LED N2 provides cured components without an inhibition layer - for laboratory and medical devices.
- Open system with 10 freely programmable memories
- Easy operating concept thanks to the electronic control system
- Recording and monitoring of process parameters.
Due to its size and performance, the lamp is capable of curing materials used in the dental industry, including models printed on 3D printers.
Professional-quality polymerization The device emits constant, concentrated and uniform 360 ° UV light for fast curing of photopolymer resins. The secondary hardening process increases the hardness and strength of printed products.
Compact, simple and elegant design, with a rotating plate with a diameter of 18 cm, which guarantees even hardening for a large amount of work.
The Sun Beam 3D has a door design that provides very convenient access to inserting or removing models.
- Display showing power level, curing time or turntable setting.
- The timer appears on the display while it is curing.
Chamber dimensions: Ø180 x 200 mm
External dimensions: 225 x 225x x 352 mm
Wavelength: 375 ~ 405 nm
Weight: 3 kg
Curing time: 1 - 60 minutes
Rotation speed: 60 seconds / lap
- SUN BEAM 3D is equipped with UV LED lights.
- The light source does not produce ozone, it is environmentally friendly.
- The lamp consumes little electricity.
- Lamp life can be up to 10,000 hours, which is a long term safe purchase for your lab.
- 1 piece