Formlabs Form Cure - a device for light curing
- 80 ° C - an advanced heating system precisely controls the curing temperature
- 405 nanometers - optimal wavelength of light for curing models made of Formlabs materials
- 13 multi-directional LEDs emit a constant light
- 1 revolution per minute - the rotary table ensures uniform exposure of each model
Exposure improves the properties of prints made of photopolymer resins:
- Standard resins achieve better mechanical strength
- Engineering resins require irradiation to achieve the stated mechanical values
- Foundry resins allow for a cleaner burnout
- Curing of biocompatible resins is essential for medical and dental applications
- The heating system heats the chamber to ensure optimal conditions for curing.
Packaging: - 1 pc.
Dreve PCU LED N2 Curing lamp for printed models.
LED-based laboratory device for curing 3D printed parts. Provides effective and deep hardening. Two different curing environments can be selected depending on the area of application. In addition, the appropriate nitrogen environment of PCU LED N2 provides cured components without an inhibition layer - for laboratory and medical devices.
- Open system with 10 freely programmable memories
- Easy operating concept thanks to the electronic control system
- Recording and monitoring of process parameters.
Mestra - UV lamp - SUN BEAM 3D
Due to its size and performance, the lamp is capable of curing materials used in the dental industry, including models printed on 3D printers.
Professional-quality polymerization The device emits constant, concentrated and uniform 360 ° UV light for fast curing of photopolymer resins. The secondary hardening process increases the hardness and strength of printed products.
Compact, simple and elegant design, with a rotating plate with a diameter of 18 cm, which guarantees even hardening for a large amount of work.
The Sun Beam 3D has a door design that provides very convenient access to inserting or removing models.
- Display showing power level, curing time or turntable setting.
- The timer appears on the display while it is curing.
Chamber dimensions: Ø180 x 200 mm
External dimensions: 225 x 225x x 352 mm
Wavelength: 375 ~ 405 nm
Weight: 3 kg
Curing time: 1 - 60 minutes
Rotation speed: 60 seconds / lap
- SUN BEAM 3D is equipped with UV LED lights.
- The light source does not produce ozone, it is environmentally friendly.
- The lamp consumes little electricity.
- Lamp life can be up to 10,000 hours, which is a long term safe purchase for your lab.
- 1 piece
1,346.46€ incl tax
IP Lighting Pro IP Division polymerization lamp
The new versatile IP Lighting Pro light curing lamp with modern LED technology.
The latest generation of light curing with advanced LED technology for optimal curing.
- veneering composites,
- 3D printing materials
- individual spoon materials.
- Ultra-wide wave spectrum 380 - 650 nm.
- Efficiency and exposure depth.
- Reduces curing time by up to 50% compared to conventional halogen curing lamps.
- LED chips guarantee a much longer life compared to halogen, xenon or fluorescent lamps.
- Stainless steel mirrored chamber and intelligent cooling system.
- Large polymerization chamber.
- Adjustable curing time in minutes and seconds, making it universally adjustable.
- Spoon materials (40-90s)
- Composites (2-3 mins)
- 3D printing materials (3-5 minutes).
- Emission spectrum 380-650 nm
- LEDs 48x LEDs
- 115W power
- Voltage 230/110V; 50Hz
- Dimensions LxWxH 290x233x290mm
- Weight 10 kg.
- 1 piece
1,346.46€ incl tax