What is a prosthetic injection molding machine and what is it for ?
A prosthetic injection molding machine for prostheses is a device that allows for the production of flexible partial and total prostheses using injection technology. The complete injection molding machine consists of an actuator and a heater melting the thermoplastic material, which is injected into a previously prepared mold.
2,823.12€ incl tax
iPress - Injection molding machine for thermoplastic materials PROMOTION
The latest injection system using technology developed by Dental Flex Italia®, maximizing efficiency, safety and significantly reducing investment costs.
The control panel of the iPress injection molding machine has been designed in a clear way for the user. Two large displays facilitate visual control of the parameters of the set program from any place in the laboratory. Each button has only one function, thanks to which the operation of the device is very simple and intuitive. The iPress injection molding machine works fully automatically. After the heating cycle is completed, the cartridge is crushed by the device without the technician's intervention, and operation with compressed air from the compressor ensures stable quality of each injection. The device heats the can itself during injection - the can does not require prior heating in an oven or water bath. It is placed on the device at the beginning of the heating cycle and acquires the appropriate temperature together with the material, which allows for repeatable qualitatively and homogeneously injected dentures, making them easier to process and polish to a shine. Small dimensions allow the device to be placed anywhere in the workshop, and the installation process requires only electricity and compressed air.
The biggest advantages of the iPress injection molding machine
- Pneumatic - compressed air ensures stable injection quality in each injected prosthesis. Ability to work with pressure up to 9 Bar
- Automatic - after the end of the heating cycle, the cartridge will be crushed automatically by the device without the intervention of a technician
- Strong - the piston crushes the cartridge with a force of 650 kg, which ensures the perfect quality of the final injection. The homogeneously injected material is easier to process and polish to a shine
- It heats the can during injection - the can does not require prior heating. It is placed in the device at the beginning of the heating cycle and reaches the right temperature along with the material.
- Compact and easy to install - small dimensions allow the device to be placed anywhere in the workshop and the installation process only requires power and compressed air
Dental Flex Italia, in addition to the iPress injection molding machine, offers thermoplastic materials for partial and complete dentures Viva Flex Partials and biocompatible material for PEEK Biossis removable denture frameworks. Their physical and chemical properties make it possible to eliminate in the works: - metal retention elements - give the possibility of performing partial and complete works - completely free of harmful residual monomer
By investing in the iPress system, in addition to a solid and modern device for pressing thermoplastic materials, you receive substantive and marketing support in the form of leaflets for patients thanks to which you will interest potential customers with your new product.
- injection force 650 kg
- dimensions: 16cm x 21cm x 49cm (h)
- weight 13 kg
- power supply 230V
- Working pressure 7-8 BAR
- Maximum temperature 400 C
- Piston diameter 25 mm
- 1 piece
2,823.12€ incl tax