iPress injection molding machine for thermoplastic materials with a starter kit (can, insulator and material for 30 dentures)
The latest injection system using technology developed by Dental Flex Italia®, maximizing efficiency, safety and significantly reducing investment costs.
The iPress injection molding machine control panel has been designed in a user-readable way. Two large displays facilitate visual control of the parameters of the set program from anywhere in the workshop. Each button has only one function, making operation of the device very simple and intuitive. The iPress injection molding machine operates fully automatically. After completing the heating cycle, the cartridge is crushed by the device without the intervention of a technician, and operation of compressed air from the compressor ensures stable quality of each injection. The device heats the can itself during injection - the can does not require prior heating in a stove or a water bath. It is placed on the device at the beginning of the heating cycle and acquires the appropriate temperature together with the material, which allows for repeatable quality and homogeneous injected dentures, making them easier to process and polish to a shine. The small dimensions allow the device to be placed anywhere in the workshop, and the installation process only requires connecting electricity and compressed air.
The biggest advantages of the iPress injection molding machine
- Pneumatic - compressed air ensures stable injection quality in each injected prosthesis. Possibility to work with pressure up to 9 Bar.
- Automatic - after the heating cycle is completed, the cartridge will be crushed automatically by the device without the intervention of a technician.
- The strong piston crushes the cartridge with a force of 650 kg, which ensures perfect quality of the final injection. The homogeneously injected material is easier to process and polish to a shine.
- It heats the can during injection - the can does not require prior heating. It is placed in the device at the beginning of the heating cycle and acquires the appropriate temperature together with the material.
- Compact and easy to install - small dimensions allow the device to be placed anywhere in the workshop, and the installation process only requires connecting electricity and compressed air.
Dental Flex Italia , in addition to the iPress injection molding machine, also offers thermoplastic materials for partial and complete dentures Viva Flex Partials and a biocompatible material for the frames of removable dentures PEEK Biossis. Their physical and chemical properties allow the work to eliminate: - metal retention elements, - make it possible to perform partial and complete works, - completely free of harmful residual monomer,
By investing in the iPress system, in addition to a solid and modern device for pressing thermoplastic materials, you receive substantive and marketing support in the form of leaflets for patients, thanks to which you will interest potential customers in your new product.
- Injection force 650 kg.
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 21 cm x 49 cm (h).
- Weight 13 kg.
- Power supply 230V.
- Working pressure 7-8 Bar.
- Temperature max 400 °C.
- Piston diameter 25 mm.
- 1pcs device
- Starter kit (can, insulator, and material for 30 dentures)
What is a prosthetic injection molding machine and what is it for ?
A prosthetic injection molding machine for prostheses is a device that allows for the production of flexible partial and total prostheses using injection technology. The complete injection molding machine consists of an actuator and a heater melting the thermoplastic material, which is injected into a previously prepared mold.