What is a prosthetic injection molding machine and what is it for ?
A prosthetic injection molding machine for prostheses is a device that allows for the production of flexible partial and total prostheses using injection technology. The complete injection molding machine consists of an actuator and a heater melting the thermoplastic material, which is injected into a previously prepared mold.
The latest injection system using technology developed by Dental Flex Italia®, maximizing efficiency, safety and significantly reducing investment costs.
The control panel of the iPress injection molding machine has been designed in a user-friendly way. Two large displays facilitate visual control of the parameters of the set program from any place in the studio. Each button has only one function, thanks to which the operation of the device is very simple and intuitive. The iPress injection molding machine works fully automatically. After the end of the heating cycle, the cartridge is crushed by the device without the intervention of a technician, and the use of compressed air from the compressor ensures stable quality of each injection. The device heats the can on its own during injection - the can does not need to be preheated in a stove or a water bath. It is placed on the device at the beginning of the heating cycle and it acquires the appropriate temperature together with the material, which allows for qualitatively reproducible and homogeneously injected dentures, making them easier to process and polish to a shine. The small dimensions allow the device to be placed anywhere in the workshop, and the installation process requires only electricity and compressed air.
The biggest advantages of the iPress injection molding machine
- Pneumatic - compressed air ensures stable injection quality in every injected denture. Possibility to work with pressure up to 9 Bar
- Automatic - after the end of the heating cycle, the cartridge will be crushed automatically by the device without the intervention of a technician
- Strong - the piston crushes the cartridge with a force of 650 kg, which ensures perfect quality of the final injection. The homogeneously injected material is easier to process and polish to a shine
- Heats the can during injection - the can does not require prior heating. It is placed in the device at the beginning of the heating cycle and it takes on the appropriate temperature with the material.
- Compact and easy to install - small dimensions allow the device to be placed anywhere in the workshop and the installation process requires only electricity and compressed air connection
The Dental Flex Italia company, apart from the iPress injection molding machine, offers thermoplastic materials for partial and full dentures, Viva Flex Partials, and biocompatible material for the skeletons of removable dentures PEEK Biossis. Their physical and chemical properties make it possible to eliminate in the works: - metal retention elements - make it possible to perform partial and complete works - completely devoid of harmful residual monomer
By investing in the iPress system, apart from a solid and modern device for stamping thermoplastic materials, you receive substantive and marketing support in the form of leaflets for patients, thanks to which you will attract potential customers to your new product.
- injection force 650 kg
- dimensions: 16cm x 21 cm x 49 cm (h)
- weight 13 kg
- 230V power supply
- Working pressure 7-8 BAR
- Temperature max 400 C
- Piston diameter 25 mm
- 1 piece
J100 Injection molding machine for acetal and nylon automatic. J-100 Evolution + starter kit + course
J-100 EVOLUTION - Automatic injection molding machine for thermoplastics
Mikran.pl presents the most modern injection system for thermoplastics, Pressing Dental. J100 Evolution is one of the few open systems that allows the use of many different thermoplastic materials in one device!
- A MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLING THE COURSE OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESS
- 30 CONTROL PROGRAMS WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF MAKING YOUR OWN CHANGES
- INDIVIDUAL INJECTION CARTRIDGES DEPENDING ON YOUR NEEDS (HIGH MATERIAL SAVINGS)
- POSSIBILITY OF VIEWING FACTORY PROGRAMS, ALSO WHILE THE DEVICE IS OPERATING
- LIQUID CRYSTAL SCREEN
- ELECTRONIC RELAYS (no sparking and no wear in conditions of high humidity)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE HYDRAULIC CHAMBER - NO INJECTION PROBLEMS
- LOW WORKING PRESSURE - GYPSUM MOLDS, HARDNESS CLASS III
- ELECTRONIC PRESSURE MEASUREMENT
- ADDITIONAL VENTILATION - TO COOL THE CAN
HEATING THE CAN BEFORE INJECTION AND DURING THE MATERIAL CONDENSATION PROCEDURE
European CE certificate
- warranty and post-warranty service
- technological support and consultation in our education center for dentists and dental technicians
- training in the field of Pressing technology
- courses for dentists cooperating with a prosthetic laboratory equipped with a system in the area of the laboratory.
- permanent discount on Pressing Dental materials
SIMPLE AND SAFE WORK !!!
- Full temperature control
- Full control of process times
- Acoustic and optical information signals
- Pre-injection alarm can be programmed
- Disposable cartridges applied to the cold core
- The hot cartridge is in the device during the process - no contact with hot elements
- If the correct procedures are exceeded, the device switches off the program
WHEN PURCHASING THE J100 DEVICE, TRAINING AND MATERIALS STARTER KIT FOR FREE!
Thermoplastic materials for injection molding machine Starter kit includes:
- Silicone insulator, code: 00050,
- Polishing paste for acetal and acrylic, code: 00060,
- Acetal assortment (1150g + shade guide), code: 00550,
- Gyplux 30ml (photopolymerizing insulator for gypsum models), code: 00090,
- Marble Stone 3 kg, code: 00084E,
- Big box type 100, code: 00020,
- Can type 50 double, code: 00030,
- Rollers (60 pieces +60 caps), code: 00040.
- Injection molding machine + promotional kit