What is a prosthetic injection molding machine and what is it for ?
A prosthetic injection molding machine for prostheses is a device that allows for the production of flexible partial and total prostheses using injection technology. The complete injection molding machine consists of an actuator and a heater melting the thermoplastic material, which is injected into a previously prepared mold.
The latest injection system using technology developed by Dental Flex Italia®, maximizing efficiency, safety and significantly reducing investment costs.
The control panel of the iPress injection molding machine has been designed in a user-friendly way. Two large displays facilitate visual control of the parameters of the set program from any place in the studio. Each button has only one function, thanks to which the operation of the device is very simple and intuitive. The iPress injection molding machine works fully automatically. After the end of the heating cycle, the cartridge is crushed by the device without the intervention of a technician, and the use of compressed air from the compressor ensures stable quality of each injection. The device heats the can on its own during injection - the can does not need to be preheated in a stove or in a water bath. It is placed on the device at the beginning of the heating cycle and it acquires the appropriate temperature together with the material, which allows for qualitatively reproducible and homogeneously injected dentures, making them easier to process and polish to a shine. The small dimensions allow the device to be placed anywhere in the workshop, and the installation process requires only electricity and compressed air.
The biggest advantages of the iPress injection molding machine
- Pneumatic - compressed air ensures stable injection quality in every injected denture. Possibility to work with pressure up to 9 Bar
- Automatic - after the end of the heating cycle, the cartridge will be crushed automatically by the device without the intervention of a technician
- Strong - the piston crushes the cartridge with a force of 650 kg, which ensures the perfect quality of the final injection. The homogeneously injected material is easier to process and polish to a shine
- Heats the can during injection - the can does not require prior heating. It is placed in the machine at the beginning of the heating cycle and it takes on the appropriate temperature with the material.
- Compact and easy to install - small dimensions allow the device to be placed anywhere in the workshop and the installation process requires only electricity and compressed air connection
The Dental Flex Italia company, apart from the iPress injection molding machine, offers thermoplastic materials for partial and full dentures, Viva Flex Partials, and biocompatible material for the skeletons of removable dentures PEEK Biossis. Their physical and chemical properties allow to eliminate in the works: - metal retention elements - make it possible to perform partial and complete works - completely devoid of harmful residual monomer
By investing in the iPress system, apart from a solid and modern device for pressing thermoplastic materials, you receive substantive and marketing support in the form of leaflets for patients, thanks to which you will attract potential customers to your new product.
- injection force 650 kg
- dimensions: 16cm x 21 cm x 49 cm (h)
- weight 13 kg
- 230V power supply
- Working pressure 7-8 BAR
- Temperature max 400 C
- Piston diameter 25 mm
- 1 piece
J100 Injection molding machine for acetal and nylon automatic. J-100 Evolution + starter kit + course
J-100 EVOLUTION - Automatic injection molding machine for thermoplastics
Mikran.pl presents the most modern injection system for thermoplastics, Pressing Dental. J100 Evolution is one of the few open systems that allows the use of many different thermoplastic materials in one device!
- A MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLING THE COURSE OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESS
- 30 CONTROL PROGRAMS WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF MAKING YOUR OWN CHANGES
- INDIVIDUAL INJECTION CARTRIDGES DEPENDING ON YOUR NEEDS (HIGH MATERIAL SAVINGS)
- POSSIBILITY OF VIEWING FACTORY PROGRAMS, ALSO WHILE THE DEVICE IS OPERATING
- LIQUID CRYSTAL SCREEN
- ELECTRONIC RELAYS (no sparking and no wear in conditions of high humidity)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE HYDRAULIC CHAMBER - NO INJECTION PROBLEMS
- LOW WORKING PRESSURE - GYPSUM MOLDS, HARDNESS CLASS III
- ELECTRONIC PRESSURE MEASUREMENT
- ADDITIONAL VENTILATION - TO COOL THE CAN
HEATING THE CAN BEFORE INJECTION AND DURING THE MATERIAL CONDENSATION PROCEDURE
European CE certificate
- warranty and post-warranty service
- technological support and consultation in our education center for dentists and dental technicians
- training in the field of Pressing technology
- courses for dentists cooperating with a prosthetic laboratory equipped with a system in the area of the laboratory.
- permanent discount on Pressing Dental materials
SIMPLE AND SAFE WORK !!!
- Full temperature control
- Full control of process times
- Acoustic and optical information signals
- Pre-injection alarm can be programmed
- Disposable cartridges applied to the cold core
- The hot cartridge is in the device during the process - no contact with hot elements
- If the correct procedures are exceeded, the device switches off the program
WHEN PURCHASING THE J100 DEVICE, TRAINING AND MATERIALS STARTER KIT FOR FREE!
Thermoplastic materials for injection molding machine Starter kit includes:
- Silicone insulator, code: 00050,
- Polishing paste for acetal and acrylic, code: 00060,
- Acetal assortment (1150g + shade guide), code: 00550,
- Gyplux 30ml (photopolymerizing insulator for gypsum models), code: 00090,
- Marble Stone 3 kg, code: 00084E,
- Big box type 100, code: 00020,
- Can type 50 double, code: 00030,
- Rollers (60 pieces +60 caps), code: 00040.
- Injection molding machine + promotional kit
The MAD1300 injection molding machine from Deflex is the latest injection molding machine for thermoplastic dentures. The fully open device (any material available on the market can be used in it) has an innovative super-strong pneumatic piston that allows for the injection of even the most demanding materials. The Deflex company has been specializing in the production of materials and devices related to dental technology for 15 years. Thanks to the experience gained, the MAD1300 injection molding machine is the best adapted device available on the market: it is characterized by easy operation, failure-free operation and efficient use of compressed air - thanks to which, even with the use of a small amount of compressed air, we obtain a high injection force.
Deflex MAD1300 injection molding machine is:
- maximum time saving
- fully automatic
- pre-defined and empty programs
- easy to install and use
- "open" system - possibility to use all materials available on the market
- user-friendly controls
- safe operation (in accordance with EU standards)
- can cover
- piston blockage sensor
- connection to the compressor
- can heating function
- Dimensions: 65 cm x 15 cm x 30 cm
- Weight: 21 kg
- Voltage: 220V
- Piston diameter: 22mm or 25mm
- Max. working temperature: 390 C
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
The Deflex company, apart from the MAD 1300 injection molding machine, has a commercial offer
thermoplastic materials (M 10 XR, Classic, Acrilato). Their physical and chemical properties allow to eliminate in the works:
- metal retention elements
- they give the possibility of partial and complete works
- Deflex materials are 100% natural origin
- completely free of harmful residual monomer
- no unsightly metal retention elements
- Deflex materials are 100% natural origin
- completely free of harmful residual monomer
- dentures are easy to work with and high gloss polishing
- we make a prosthesis up to 30% faster than with traditional techniques
Comfort of use:
- Low absorption makes it easier to keep the dentures clean.
- Dentures made of Deflex materials are up to 60% lighter than traditional skeletal dentures.
- Performing restorations with thickness reduced by up to 50% - they do not interfere with speech
- Flexible retention elements with "shape memory" guarantee a stable fixation of the prosthesis
- Deflex products are sold only to entities operating in the field of dental technology or related technology based in Poland.
The starter kit includes:
- Deflex MAD1300 injection molding machine
- A can of Deflex
- EVE processing kit
- HATHO high gloss polishing set
- 20 material cartridges (selectable)
- 500g of acetal
- Maxi Fresh tablets for cleaning dentures
- 2 phantom models
- 200 leaflets for patients
- wax channels 0.6 X15cm (20 pcs.)
By investing in the Deflex system, apart from a solid and modern device for pressing thermoplastic materials, you receive marketing support in the form of phantoms and leaflets for patients, thanks to which you will attract potential customers to your new product.