The e.ON sinter fast + zirconium sintering furnace from Ugin Dentaire presents state-of-the-art equipment and exceptional results, such as sintering in just one hour.
- 7 inch (155 mm x 87 mm) high resolution color touch screen
- Maximum temperature 1730°C
- Operating temperature below 1650°C
- Temperature accuracy ± 1°C
- Cycle time: from one to several hours depending on the zirconia
- Maximum heating rate up to 65°C/minute
- 4 heating elements (rods) in MoSi2 (molybdenum disilicide)
- Dual thermocouple component Platinum/rhodium
- 2 sintering trays with cover and zirconium beads (capacity up to 40 units in conventional cycle and up to 20 units in short cycle)
- 40 programs with 40 possible steps for each program
- Visualization of graphic cycles
- 4 display languages: French, English, Italian, Spanish
- Muff size (height, diameter): 120mm x 110mm
- External dimensions (height, width, depth): 830mm x 420mm x 600mm
- Weight: 74 kg
- Maximum power consumption: 3 kW
- Supply voltage: 230V (50/60 Hz)
The denture polishing liquid gives a shiny coating and refreshes acrylic and polymer dentures (e.g. Deflex M10XR) with a mint flavor. Removes monomer residues and improves the hygiene of the denture by more effectively draining saliva from the denture surface.
- It is perfect before handing over the ready-made prosthesis.
- 75 ml
EcoSil addition silicone with high detail accuracy and high-quality mechanical properties that guarantee trouble-free release of the model thanks to excellent tensile strength at breaking and tearing.
- Hardness 22 on the Shore scale.
- Pink color.
- Smooth surface without additional processing.
- Working time approximately 6 minutes.
- Curing time 25 min.
- Very fluid.
- 1kg + 1kg
EcoSil Fast addition silicone with high detail accuracy and high-quality mechanical properties that guarantee trouble-free release of the model thanks to excellent tensile strength at breaking and tearing.
Features: - Hardness 22 on the Shore scale. - Pink color. - Smooth surface without additional processing. - Working time approximately 3 minutes. - Curing time 10 min. - Very fluid.
- 1kg + 1kg
EcoTray LC Premium, a new high-quality light-cured material for individual trays.
- Wavelength of polymerization light 300-400nm
- Polymerization minimum UV/halogen 3-5 minutes
- It is recommended to polymerize in devices polymerizing with UV light with a minimum power of 36 watts
- High dimensional stability.
- Thickness approx. 2 to 2.4 mm.
- Very low shrinkage (2.08 vol%)
- Low water absorption (<0.1%)
- Pink color.
- Individual impression trays.
- Base plates for wax-up.
- Functional individual trays for impressions under crowns and bridges.
- Bite plates for bite registration.
- Light-curing tiles contain methacrylates, which are a potential contact allergen. To avoid direct contact with the skin, the plates are equipped with an inhibition layer of Vaseline. After hardening in the apparatus, it is visible on the tiles as a layer of lubricant. This layer can be wiped off with an alcohol-soaked cloth after light curing. This is an additional step to protect your skin.
- 50 pcs.