M-17 laser pinning machine
- easy determination of the drilling position thanks to the precise laser beam
- automatic magnetic clamping of the plate when drilling starts
- the automated feed mechanism ensures identical drill hole depths
- quick change and easy height adjustment of the drill
- for use with the systems: DIVARIO®, Zeiser®, Giroform® and Dentobase® model systems
- ergonomic design.
- Dimensions: H x W x L: 380 x 190 x 270mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- 1x device with drill
- 1x DIVARIO® panel support
- 1x impression carrier
- 1x assembly tools
- 1x power adapter
- The unique technology of the shaft bearing ensures a drilling accuracy of <= 0.01 mm.
- Efficient motor with no loss of performance when drilling 8000 rpm.
- Safe, simple operation.
The unique design of the shaft bearing allows even minimal vibrations to be eliminated. Drilling accuracy has taken a new dimension. For the individual feeling of precision, the drill bits are available in 3 versions: small / medium / large
The double telescopic guide of the table ensures precise drilling during the entire drilling process.
The laser dot shows exactly the tip of the drill bit. Markings on the surface of the table allow for precise planning of the drilling point, even with very narrow dental arches. Safety and ease of use The new geometry of the drill bits reduces the drilling force even in the case of a tooth arch in danger of breaking.
The use of a quick-clamping clamp ensures simple, tool-free changing of the drill bits. Clean, comfortable work thanks to the unique dust extraction method and the easily removable dust container with a visible fill level.
Individual, ergonomic work is possible thanks to two positions of the device and various possibilities of arranging the dental arch. Individually adjustable drilling depth from 0-20 mm additionally enables the drilling of pin holes in systems with plastic panels. Thanks to the possibility of adjusting the drilling depth, it is possible to use a drill with a longer shank. Compact design with high stability
Renfert Order No. 18400000
- 1 piece
A precise system for making gypsum models with a plastic base that eliminates plaster expansion and facilitates and shortens the working time.
- Dimensions: 250 x 185 x 350 mm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Voltage: 230 (100/115) V / 0.30 W
- Turnover: 2,800 min
- Laser category: II <1mW
Zeiser catalog number, description:
176010 Zeiser drill bit 107033 Tile carrier - 3 pieces 321070 Stanley knife 359010 Hammer 576050 Zeiser pins 14mm 1.000 pieces 576050.1 Zeiser pins 12mm short 1.000 pieces 576080 Zeiser silicone Combisil putty 1kg 576830 Zeiser base plates small 100 pieces 576840 Zeiser base plates large 100 576881 Alignment plates clear large and small 2 pieces 576802 Insulating foil 100 Stück
Pin press P10 1 pc + Starter set 1 pc
With the AUTO spin pinch, precise working models with plastic base plates can be made. Pinarka is also compatible with other modeling systems such as Giroform or Zeiser. Uniquely combined with the perfectly matched materials of the AUTO spin modeling system, even the most sophisticated model production becomes child's play.
- Save time and money by reducing the use of dental plaster.
- Safe positioning and alignment in difficult imposition situations thanks to the innovative Renfert level controller
- Flexible use for almost any plate geometry thanks to the universal plate holder with secure double fastening.
When you buy an auto spin pinch, you will also receive a starter kit containing:
Base plate with metal ring AUTO spin (18600200) Reliable maintenance and easy removal of the pins thanks to the stable shape of the plastic base of the model with a metal plate. Package: 100 pcs.
AUTO spin secondary plate (18600300) Accurate matching of the base plate with the secondary plate Package: 50 pcs.
AUTO spin Cone Pins (3692000) 14 mm long Cone Pins for AUTO spin, Giroform®, Zeiser® or other split model systems Package: 1000 pcs.
AUTO spin silicone mass (combisil type) (18600400) Silicone mass for setting the impression, fixing and locking. Package: 1 kg.