Cold-cured acrylic. The material is intended for temporary relining of dentures directly in the patient's mouth.
- Low polymerization temperature in the patient's mouth
- Convenient for use in a dentist's office
- Easy to prepare and process
- Enables quick relining of the denture
- It bonds well with the denture plate
- It provides the patient with the comfort of using the prosthesis
- It does not contain heavy metals
- Biologically neutral
- 60 g + 40 ml + 10 ml
Moloplast B - One-component silicone material for denture relining.
- Easy to use, it can be polymerized in a water bath or in a microwave oven.
- Permanently flexible.
- It can be polymerized simultaneously with acrylics.
- Good adhesion to all types of prosthetic acrylics, both new and used.
- Long-term resistance to oral conditions.
- No taste or smell.
- It can be used for relining, filling up damaged dentures and correcting the shape.
- 1pc / 45g.
Additive silicone mass designed to perform a total or partial soft relining of the denture, for use both in the office and the prosthetic laboratory.
- has no affinity for water
- does not absorb body fluids and nutrients
- it has a material memory to ensure proper adhesion of the denture
- flexible: absorbs the influence of chewing forces on the mucosa
- especially recommended in the direct method in the dentist's office
- stable with unchanging characteristics
- the use of the direct method is characterized by quick implementation time and patient comfort
- can be used in the technical lab in the indirect method
- mixing ratio 1: 1
- perfect connection with the denture plate thanks to a special connecting system
- for long-term relining, use a special Varnish A + B agent on the edges of the relining and in the places where soft relining passes into the hard part of the denture
- perfect consistency
- Total working time (23 ° C) 60 ''
- Machining time (direct method) 60 ''
- Time in the mouth 5 '
- Linear dimensional variation (after 24 h) <0.20%
- Material memory 99.9%
- 35 Shore hardness
- Cartridge 1 x 50 ml + 6 yellow mixing tips + Primer 1 x 4 ml