The Programat CS2 is a second-generation kiln for firing and crystallization of ceramic materials, intended for use by dentists.
This furnace was mainly designed as a crystallization device for IPS e.maxCAD restorations. The Programat CS2 is equipped with a color, touch screen and a proven, sealed membrane keyboard, which makes its operation convenient and simple. In addition, the device has programs for firing Ivoclar Vivadent ceramic materials and 20 programs for individual use. The new and modern way of operation and the modern QTK2 heating element are just two of the many innovations with which the Programat CS2 has been equipped. The QTK2 muffle is a heating element made according to a special technology, thanks to which the temperature distribution is homogeneous, and its distribution inside the furnace is perfect, which makes the firing effects perfect and the heater's lifetime is extended. In addition, the new pump control system and the use of double valve technology ensure noiseless and energy-saving management of the burn-in vacuum function.
- Primarily intended for the crystallization of IPS e.maxCAD and the glazing of IPS Empress, IPS e.max
- Also for processing ceramics from other manufacturers
- It is inadvisable to use the furnace for sintering and infiltration of ceramic materials and firing at temperatures above 1200 degrees C and for processes with an extended firing stage.
Buy the Programat CS3 200-240V / 50-60Hz furnace and you will get:
- 1x Vacuum pump VP5 220- 240 / 50- 60Hz
- 1xIPS e.max CAD Crystalization Kit * Ivoclar Vivadent product promotions are "Direct Shipment" which means that the products are shipped for FREE directly from Ivoclar Vivadent Schaan (Liechtenstein) to the customer's address (average delivery time is approx. 2 weeks).
The Programat CS3 kiln for firing and crystallization of ceramic materials, also intended for use by dentists. This innovative product with numerous functions is mainly designed as a device for the crystallization of restorations made of IPS e.max CAD. The device has programs for firing Ivoclar Vivadent ceramic materials and 30 programs for individual use. The furnace has a 7-inch color touch screen and a proven, sealed membrane keyboard. Multimedia data (images, video files, MP3) can be transferred to the furnace via an SD card reader or a USB stick. Noiseless and energy-saving management of the vacuum firing function.