- Prosthetic Air Turbine
- Built-in dust protection system
- Speed 320,000 min-1
- Smooth speed control
- High torque
- Low vibration and noise levels
- Deviation of the drill from the axis during operation less than 0.02 mm
- 12 months warranty.
- 1 piece.
Turbine with a water jacket and led lighting, designed for working with zirconium. Water cooling of the processed zirconium crowns significantly reduces the temperature on their surface, which minimizes the risk of microcracking, increasing the patient's safety and minimizing the risk of breakage due to processing after the sintering process.
Built-in LED lighting facilitates precise processing of the object.
The built-in "Anti Dust" mechanism extends the life of the turbine by minimizing the amount of dust that can enter its interior during operation.
It is possible to purchase the device in the DUAL version with a built-in brushless prosthetic handpiece [50,000 rpm, power: 7.5Ncm]. Miccode: 6296
- high power turbine with LED lighting for zirconium processing
- turnover max. 150,000 rpm
- power 4.0 Ncm
- dimensions of the turbinate diameter 25 mm, length 101 mm
- drill chuck diameter: 1.6mm [FG type]
- built-in water spray [tank]
- built-in LED lighting
- compact controller that can be split into 2 modules. Manufacturer: MicroNX [South Korea]
- 1 piece.
NSK Presto Aqua II Laborturbine
Pneumatic turbine handpiece requiring no lubrication with water cooling. The high-precision Presto Aqua II has two different cooling systems and is ideal for the precise processing of ceramics and zirconia. The water cooling system reduces heat build-up on the material being processed and thus prevents hot particles from spalling out. The anti-dust mechanism prevents residue from entering the handpiece, increasing the durability of the turbine.
- It is possible to use water both from the tank and from an external installation;
- The water spray system can be switched between droplets and a fine mist;
- Rotating handpiece;
- Simple tool change;
- Noiseless and vibration-free;
- Does not require lubrication.
- 21.4 x 11.0 x 17.5 cm;
- 320,000 rpm;
- recommended air pressure 0.25-0.35 MPa;
- air consumption 35-40 l/min;
- clamping sleeve ø 1.6 mm;
- weight 1.3 kg.
Presto Aqua II prosthetic turbine with Aqua handle, clutch for QD-J B3; AFC-40 footswitch; turbine hose; 2 m hose for air connection.