Presto II NSK turbine
- Prosthetic Air Turbine
- Built-in dust protection system
- Speed 320,000 min-1
- Smooth speed control
- High torque
- Low vibration and noise levels
- Deviation of the drill from the axis during operation less than 0.02 mm
- 12 months warranty.
- 1 piece.
Extreme - Wet turbine with LED lighting
Turbine with a water jacket and led lighting, designed for working with zirconium. Water cooling of the processed zirconium crowns significantly reduces the temperature on their surface, which minimizes the risk of microcracking, increasing the patient's safety and minimizing the risk of breakage due to processing after the sintering process.
Built-in LED lighting facilitates precise processing of the object.
The built-in "Anti Dust" mechanism extends the life of the turbine by minimizing the amount of dust that can enter its interior during operation.
It is possible to purchase the device in the DUAL version with a built-in brushless prosthetic handpiece [50,000 rpm, power: 7.5Ncm]. Miccode: 6296
- high power turbine with LED lighting for zirconium processing
- turnover max. 150,000 rpm
- power 4.0 Ncm
- dimensions of the turbinate diameter 25 mm, length 101 mm
- drill chuck diameter: 1.6mm [FG type]
- built-in water spray [tank]
- built-in LED lighting
- compact controller that can be split into 2 modules. Manufacturer: MicroNX [South Korea]
- 1 piece.
Presto Aqua II turbine - with a water jacket
NSK Presto Aqua II Laborturbine
Lubrication-free pneumatic turbine handpiece with water cooling. Presto Aqua II high-precision has two different cooling systems and is perfectly suited for the fine processing of ceramics and zirconium. The water cooling system reduces the build-up of heat on the material being processed and thus prevents the hot particles from chipping away. The anti-dust mechanism prevents residues from entering the handpiece, thereby increasing the service life of the turbine.
- It is possible to use water both from the tank and from the external installation;
- The water spray system can be switched between droplets and fine mist;
- Rotating handpiece;
- Simple tool change;
- Noiseless and vibration free;
- It does not require lubrication.
- 21.4 x 11.0 x 17.5 cm;
- 320,000 1 / min;
- recommended air pressure 0.25- 0.35 MPa;
- air consumption 35-40 l / min;
- collet ø 1.6 mm;
- weight 1.3 kg.
Presto Aqua II prosthetic turbine with Aqua handle, clutch for QD-J B3; AFC-40 foot switch; turbine hose; 2 m of air hose.