- The entity providing the service at mikran.pl is the company Mikran sp z.o.o sp.k with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Wojskowa 3 / L4, KRS: 0000409077, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: 0000409077, NIP: 7831008373, REGON: 632269678
- These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Online Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
- Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Customer - each entity making purchases through the Store.
- Seller - Mikran sp. Z o.o. sp.k. with headquarters in Poznań at ul. Wojskowa 3 / L.4, postal code 60-792, NIP 7831008373, REGON 632269678.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
- Store - an online store run by the Seller at the internet address mikran.pl.
- Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations - these Store regulations.
- Order - the Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a contract for the sale of a product or products with the Seller.
- Account - the customer's account in the store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the sales contract between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - according to the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the Store
Seller's address: ul. Wojskowa 3 / L.4, 60-792 Poznań Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Seller's telephone number: +48 61 8475858 The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact form provided in this paragraph and on the Store's website.
To use the Store, including browsing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you need a terminal device with Internet access and any type of web browser.
- This Online Store sells goods via the Internet.
- Orders are accepted by the website in the mikran domain.
- Immediately after placing the order, the customer receives an e-mail message that the order has been delivered to the store.
- The order will be processed on condition that the goods are available in the warehouse or at the shop's suppliers. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Customer is informed about the status of the order and decides on the method of its implementation (partial implementation, extension of waiting time, cancellation of the entire order). If the product is marked as 'Available to order', it means that it is not entered into the mikran.pl warehouse, but is probably available from suppliers. The price of such goods is the price from the last delivery to the Mikran warehouse. The seller cannot guarantee that this price will remain the same for the next delivery. Therefore, in the event of a price change at the supplier or a long delivery date, both the Customer and the Store have the right to withdraw from the transaction without any consequences.
- A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales and sales, and orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders are received for these goods, until the stocks covered by this form of sale are exhausted.
- A VAT invoice is issued for each order. The VAT invoice is issued when all goods ordered by the customer are completed and ready for shipment.
- The customer may make changes to the order until the invoice is issued. The customer may withdraw the order in its entirety until it is shipped. The above changes can be introduced by contacting the Customer Service Office.
- All prices are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the customer. The store reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer, to introduce new goods to the online store's offer, to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the store's website or to introduce changes to them. The goods are delivered in the manner chosen by the customer and specified in the order.
- The order fulfillment time is the time from placing the order until sending the ordered goods from the store, where only working days are taken into account. An order for goods with different delivery times is sent after completing the order, i.e. after the longest of the given time.
- Date of receipt of the shipment = time of completion + estimated time of delivery. The goods will be delivered within 30 days from the date of concluding the contract.
- Shipments are delivered by the supplier selected by the customer at the time of ordering.
- The method of payment is chosen by the Customer at the time of placing the order.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may give up the goods bought in the store without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment.
- The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
- In the case of an Agreement that includes many products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the time limit specified in sec. 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
- The statement may be sent by traditional mail, the contact form or by e-mail by sending the statement to the Seller's e-mail address.
- The declaration may be submitted on the form, the specimen of which is attached to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, but it is not obligatory.
- The seller may withhold the reimbursement until the product is received back.
- The consumer should return the product to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back within 14 days.
- The return of the goods is possible only if the goods have not been used, copied or damaged in any way.
- The returned goods should be sent back together with the invoice received with it.
- The shop guarantees the return of the amount equal to the price of the goods. The amount will be reimbursed immediately by bank transfer to the account indicated by the customer or by postal order to the address indicated in the order, or otherwise as selected by the customer.
- When returning the goods, the customer is obliged to cover the shipping costs.
- The cost of returning the goods is not refundable.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life, for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the Seller has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery, for the delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Contract.
- The right to withdraw from the contract specified in points 1-14 also applies to the Customer.
Complaints and guarantees
- Irregularities related to the functioning of the store may be reported by the customer in writing using the contact form. The customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of the irregularity. The same data should be provided in the event of a complaint.
- The customer may, at his own discretion, use the warranty rights directly at the guarantor (product manufacturer) or in indicated services (applies to products covered by the manufacturer's warranty) and the rights he is entitled to from the seller under the warranty.
- The store is obliged to release the goods without defects. In the event of a defect in the goods, the customer has, in particular, the right to file a complaint within 2 years from the date of delivery of the goods and 1 year from the date of finding the defect in the goods. On the terms set out in the Civil Code, the customer may request repair of the goods, replacement of the goods with goods free from defects, reduction of the price of the goods or withdraw from the sales contract.
- In the event of finding mechanical damage during delivery, or sending a complaint directly to the seller, the customer should send the defective product by post to the address of Mikran sp. Z o.o. sp.k. ul. Wojskowa 3, 60-792 Poznań. The store does not accept any parcels sent COD.
- The invoice must be attached to the returned goods.
- Goods / equipment sent back under the complaint / return should be packed in the original manufacturer's packaging. In the absence of the manufacturer's packaging, mikran.pl is not responsible for damage to the goods during transport.
- Complaints are dealt with immediately, at the latest within 14 days from the date of receipt by the store of the shipment with the defective product. If the Customer is an entrepreneur running a sole proprietorship who made the purchase for purposes unrelated to the business, the warranty is considered within 14 days of its submission.
- In the event of a justified complaint, the goods will be damaged - in accordance with the customer's request - repaired or replaced with another, full-value one, the store will reduce the price of the goods or accept the customer's withdrawal from the sales contract.
- If it is impossible to repair or replace the product with another one free from defects (for example due to out of stock), the store, depending on the customer's will, will return the equivalent of the product price or offer other products available in the store to choose from.
- The costs related to the return of the advertised goods are returned by the shop immediately after the complaint is approved.
- Pursuant to the Act of July 29, 2005 on waste electrical and electronic equipment (Journal of Laws No. 180, item 1495), the customer, when buying electrical or electronic equipment, has the right to return old (used) equipment of the same type to the store in which he bought a new product. The cost of shipping the used equipment is borne by the customer.
- The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and Mikran sp.z o.o. sp.k. Consolidation, security and disclosure of essential provisions of the concluded contract takes place by printing and handing over to the customer with the shipment of the VAT invoice.
- The contract for the sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish.
- All goods available in the store are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Bank transfer.
- Cash on delivery,
- Electronic payment (online transfer) carried out by Krajowy Integrator Płatności S.A. ul. st. Marcin 73/6 61-808 Poznań under the domain tpay.com
- Electronic payment (online transfer) carried out by PayPro SA ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań under the domain Przelewy24.pl
- Electronic payment (online transfer) carried out by ING Bank Śląski S.A. under the domain imoje.pl
- Credit card payment via stripe.com.
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
In connection with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO / GDPR ) we kindly inform you that:
- The administrator of personal data provided by the customer in connection with the use of the online store's services is Mikran sp.z o.o. sp.k with headquarters in Poznań at ul. Wojskowej 3 / L.4 (60-792) entered into the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000409077.
- In all matters related to the protection of personal data, including the withdrawal of consents related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the address provided in the contact details.
- Personal data provided by the Customer during registration, subsequent editing of the account on the mikran.pl website and at the time of making purchases in the online store will be processed by Mikran sp.z o.o. sp.k., primarily in order to perform the concluded sales contract on the terms described in these regulations.
- In addition, the data will be processed by Mikran sp.z o.o. sp.k. for the marketing of own services (in cases where the law allows the processing of data for this purpose without the consent of the data subject, based on the legal basis specified in Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- If the customer orders the Newsletter, the data will also be processed for the purpose of providing the Newsletter service on the terms set out in these Regulations.
- If the Customer gives additional consents, his personal data will also be processed to inform the Customer about new goods, promotions and services available in the Store.
- Personal data to the extent necessary to make payments via payment systems will be made available to the intermediary in making payments.
- In the case of delivery of the ordered Product via courier companies - these companies will be provided with the personal data of the recipient of the parcel necessary for the delivery of the order, including information for communication with the recipient (telephone number and / or e-mail address)
- Both in the case of payment and delivery, the customer can obtain information about these systems or courier companies at the address available in the contact details.
- By placing an order, the Customer agrees to place his personal data in the Mikran sp.z o.o. sp.k. and for their processing for the purposes of the contract. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but the lack of consent to their processing prevents the Store from completing the order. The customer is responsible for providing false personal data.
- Customers' personal data will be kept for the time necessary to perform the contract for the provision of electronic services and after its completion, for the purpose of implementation by Mikran sp.z o.o. sp.k. rights and obligations under applicable law.
- The customer has the right to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, the right to object to further processing, the right to transfer personal data and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body regarding the protection of personal data.
- Mikran sp.z o.o. sp.k. as the administrator of personal data, it exercises the highest diligence in the protection of personal data and the right to privacy. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002, item 926) as amended) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR) in a way that prevents access by third parties. All information protection measures used by the administrator comply with the protection standards referred to in the indicated legal provisions
- The court competent for any disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court competent for the seat of the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance of the contract.
- These regulations are valid from January 20, 2021 until summoned.
- The Store reserves the right to amend the Regulations. Any changes to the Regulations come into force on the date indicated by the Store, not less than 7 days from the date they are made available on the website www.mikran.pl. Orders placed before the effective date of amendments to these Regulations are implemented on the basis of the provisions in force on the date of placing the order.