Saeshin is a Korean company specializing in the production of micromotors. The company was founded in 1960 and has since become one of the world's leading manufacturers.
Saeshin's offer includes a wide range of micromotors, including:
- Linear micromotors , which are used in various applications such as robotics, medicine and industry.
- Rotary micromotors , which are used in applications such as 3D printing, electronics and medical devices.
- Micro stepper motors , which are used in applications such as measuring devices, CNC machines and industrial automation.
Benefits for customers
Saeshin offers its customers a number of benefits, including:
- The highest quality products that are made of the highest quality materials and meet the highest standards.
- Product innovation that is always up to date with the latest technological trends.
- Service services , which provide customers with technical support and repairs.
Why choose Saeshin?
Saeshin is a company with over 60 years of experience in the production of micromotors. The company is famous for the highest quality products and services that are valued by customers around the world.
Warranty and post-warranty support
Mikran has been an authorized distributor of Saeshin micromotors since 2012. Thanks to many years of experience, we are able to meet the highest expectations of our customers in terms of advice and selection of the right product for them, and provide the highest quality of after-sales services (warranty and post-warranty service).