Pickup From Store
0.00€ gross with tax
GLS Shipping (Poland)
Delivery time is about (1) days from the moment of shipment. Free delivery from 113.70€ gross with tax. Place your order up to 14:30 PM for delivery today.
3.41€ gross with tax
The first addition silicone developed for dental laboratories. The use of polyvinylsiloxanes makes it easy to use and allows you to achieve extraordinary results. Platinum is a significant advance in the search for reliable material. The material in the proportion of components 1: 1. Biologically neutral. It is characterized by high initial fluidity and an excellent final hardness of 85 ShoreA and an exceptionally high heat resistance - 200 ° C.
- The proportion of ingredients 1: 1
- Biological indifference
- Very good fluidity
- Excellent final hardness of 85 Shore A.
- High dimensional stability
- Extremely high temperature resistance> 200 ° C
- Ease of use
- Perfect reproduction of details
- Hardness comparable to that of gypsum, easy to mill
- Linear dimensional variation: - 0.058% after 24 hours
- No deformation in the polymerization can
- spurs when making retractable and skeletal dentures, when repairing dentures and when making the so-called \ "artificial gums \" using Gingifast silicone mass
- performing the so-called \ "counters \" in a polymerization can for partial and full dentures to protect porcelain teeth
- blocking undercuts during complex works
- duplication of dentures
- and many more
- Green color
- Mixing time 30 sec.
- Total working time 2 min.
- Setting time 6 min.
- Shore hardness- A 85
- Detail reproduction better than 1.5
- Linear dimensional variation - 0.058%
- Deformation when crushing less than 1%
- Material memory 99.5%
- Heat resistance Over 200 ° C
- 1kg + 1kg
last actualisation : 2023-11-29 09:01:03