Image no: 2255-1
Videos : Shera - Sheraform 6kg
Pickup From Store
0.00€ gross with tax
GLS Shipping (Poland)
Delivery time is about (1) days from the moment of shipment. Free delivery from 113.70€ gross with tax. Place your order up to 14:30 PM for delivery today.
3.41€ gross with tax
White material for duplicating agar-based models. Very precise - its consistency resembles silicone.
- White color
- extremely durable material
- very smooth casting surfaces - qualitatively comparable to the effects of silicone
- tear resistance
- reusable mass
- When using for the first time, do not add water.
- The melting point should not exceed 90/92 degrees C, higher melting point may damage the mass.
- Stir until the mass is completely liquid, otherwise it will be lumpy.
- Before doubling, irrigate the model in lukewarm water for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Working temperature 45 to 50 degrees C
- Setting time minimum 60 minutes
- If cold water is used to cool the agar to accelerate setting, allow the mold to warm to room temperature before pouring in the investment material.
- Add 50 to 100 ml of water for re-use.
When melting the mass in a microwave:
- Cut the agar into small pieces, add water and stir, then pour off the water.
- Put the prepared mass into the microwave in a non-metallic container.
- Switch the device on for 60 seconds at full power.
- Remove and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Repeat points 3 and 4 2 or 3 times until the weight is approximately 84 degrees C.
- Pouring the prepared model with agar.
last actualisation : 2023-11-28 13:02:59