Image no: 880
Videos : 20 l round gypsum tank
Pickup From Store
0.00€ gross with tax
GLS Shipping (Poland)
Delivery time is about (1) days from the moment of shipment. Free delivery from 114.26€ gross with tax. Place your order up to 14:30 PM for delivery today.
3.43€ gross with tax
Plaster sedimentation tank with compartments.
- Partitions enable any connection of the settling tank to the sewage system.
- It is only necessary to remember about the cascade principle (water overflowing into successive and lower chambers) for the device to fulfill its function.
- After the partitions are properly set, the settling tank should be tightly closed.
- Effectively protects the sewage system against all waste heavier than water, such as gypsum, investment compounds, etc.
- Necessary, EU regulations oblige all renovated and newly built dental technology laboratories to install devices that filter heavy waste such as gypsum, investment materials, etc.
- We attach the certificate of conformity needed for Sanepidu.
- Four overflow chambers.
- Tight closure.
- Standard '50 connections.
- Full freedom of positioning the inlet and outlet pipes.
- Operation and assembly instructions.
- Soft plastic dividers for easy cleaning.
- CE certificate for Sanepid.
- Very easy to clean.
- Resistant to low and high temperatures.
- 5 years warranty.
- Height 32 cm.
- Height of the filler pipe connection 38 cm.
- Diameter 32 cm.
- The height of the spout pipe is 18 cm from the base.
- 20l bucket.
last actualisation : 2023-12-01 09:00:25