Pickup From Store
0.00€ gross with tax
GLS Shipping (Poland)
Delivery time is about (1) days from the moment of shipment. Free delivery from 113.70€ gross with tax. Place your order up to 14:30 PM for delivery today.
3.41€ gross with tax
The IP Clean Hydro steam generator is a German steam generator with high power and automatic control of the water level in the heating tank. The device recognizes a low water level by itself and draws it from the included 5-liter canister.
IP Clean Hydro works with ordinary "tap" water and thanks to the filters installed in the canister, the water drawn into the device is clean and descaled.
A modern heater mounted under a stainless steel tank quickly boils water and generates steam up to 5 BAR. The heater does not have direct contact with water, therefore it is not possible to burn it through too low a water level in the heating tank.
In IP Clean Hydro, we can use the function of dry and wet steam with a temperature of up to 170C and its pressure can be adjusted with a knob on the front of the device.
In the case of a calcified heating tank, we can clean it using ordinary citric acid.
- Automatic water intake from a separate canister.
- Always ready to work - the system with a canister allows automatic filling of water while the device is in use.
- Dry and wet steam function.
- Possibility to regulate the pressure of the outgoing steam
- Acoustic signal when the minimum level in the canister is exceeded.
- Casing and boiler made of stainless steel.
- The device has a practical drain screw, which facilitates cleaning and descaling.
- Sizes 24.0 x 35.0 x 38.0 cm.
- Power supply 230V, 50/60Hz.
- 24V handpiece
- Power consumption 1500W
- Tank capacity 4.8L.
- 3-4L reserve tank.
- 5L canister
- Pressure approx. 5 bar.
- Weight 15 kg.
- Steam temperature 170°C
- IP Clean Hydro complete with canister.
- Funnel and pin for hanging the steam gun.
last actualisation : 2023-11-28 13:02:38