- For plastering,
- Co - Cr,
- precious and base metals,
- Cutter with a white stripe for machining titanium and ceramics (the surface of the cutters is made of finely cut edges of the spiral system, allowing for economical grinding of the processed material.)
- Black stripe cutter for processing plaster, shellac, investment material (thick cuts allow for very efficient and quick grinding of all types of plaster)
- Cutter No. 10 with a black strip for cutting thermoformed films.
- Cutter with green stripe for coarse grinding of chrome-cobalt, nickel-chrome and plastic (acrylic) alloys.
- Cutter with red stripe for machining chrome-cobalt, nickel-chrome and plastic (acrylic) alloys.
- Yellow stripe cutter for grinding precious metal alloys, gold and porcelain.
- 1 piece.
- Reduced price for larger purchases!
New Cutters for CHROM-COBALT and CHROME-NICKEL alloys.
- for rough grinding
- cutter surfaces are equipped with additional cutting edges
- more efficient and faster grinding
- increased endurance.
- speed 20,000 rpm.
- 1 piece.
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 (1 Pages)