Pickup From Store
0.00€ gross with tax
GLS Shipping (Poland)
Delivery time is about (1) days from the moment of shipment. Free delivery from 105.27€ gross with tax. Place your order up to 14:30 PM for delivery today.
3.16€ gross with tax
Ivostar teeth are designed according to the latest knowledge in the morphology of natural teeth. Thanks to their shape, color and special layered structure, they can be used in all types of removable dentures. Ivostar teeth comply with DIN 13914 and ISO 3336 standards. They are registered and admitted to trading in Poland (certificate number 10184 / M / 94).
- The Ivostar upper anterior teeth come in three triangular, square and oval shapes.
- There are five different tooth sizes in each of these groups.
- Ivostar lower front teeth come in six sizes.
- The color of the teeth follows the Chromascop color key, which includes 20 shades divided into five color groups, and 16 A-D shades and 4 whitened teeth.
- In each group, individual shades are marked with increasing numbers as the color intensity increases.
- Due to the color compatibility of Ivostar's teeth with other materials produced by Ivoclar, they can be used in the fabrication of all types of dentures.
- Ivostar and Gnathostar teeth have a layered structure that closely mimics the structure of natural teeth.
- Complete dentures.
- Partial dentures.
- Skeletal dentures.
- Flap 6 pcs.
last actualisation : 2023-02-07 09:00:57